Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New(ish) Police Hat

Roar Jammers!  It seems like AJ HQ took away the police hat only so they could bring it back!

I never liked this very much.  Seems kinda..little kiddy, if you know what I mean.

So have you been doing the Return of the Phantoms adventure on hard mode recently?  If not, you've been missing out.  For some reason, the prizes are epic stuff like this!




Don't be discouraged if you get something not-so-good at first.  Cause bad prizes are mixed in with the rare ones.  So the things you see here as well as rare freedom capes, scary bat wings, rare freedom masks, shark fins, pink & black worns, and regular rare bows (I think) are all possible prizes!  It is a bit sad because now all these things aren't rare anymore.  But they still have cool designs and make great outfits! Oh, so make sure you don't get scammed out by these items.  And comment if you've found any other cool prizes!

As well as the sudden, crazy epic item overload, there's a strange glitch in adventures.  Even if you're member, to everyone else, your tag looks non-member.

How long has it been like that? o-o

BTW, yall should totally check out my buddy whenlifegivesyoulemo's blog!  It's pawesome!

Bye guys!  Peace out!  ☮

5 comments:

  1. Do ou only get rares on hard mode by clicking the top right treasure chest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure you can get them from any box. I do tend to click on the 3rd box. Lucky number 3. :D

      Delete
  2. Does AJHQ realize how difficult it was trading valuable items for my worns and swords!!! This is an outrage. Then again they are just items... carry on AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I have mixed feelings about it too..I mean I've always wanted a nm sword, but this wasn't EXACTLY what I had in mind. Oh well, carry on. :D

      Delete

  3. *scREAM* Thank you rockyyyy <33333
    PFFT I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY BLOG SO IMMA JUST DO DA NEW ITEMS K

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2