Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chalkboard :T

Roar Jammers!  One of the items that has been floating around in adventures is now for sale, the chalkboard.

It's actually quite a nice item.  I know some peeps like to play school in their den, so this will help.  But it DOES remind me of school which by the way starts TOMORROW.  (For me, at least.) Are you guys already in school?  So yeah, Lemo, could you post for me tomorrow? (If you can.)  I'm probably gonna be a bit busy..

So speaking of Lemo, she discovered this crazy glitch with foxes and sling shots!

When the fox goes underground, the slingshot doesn't get the memo that it has to go with it. XD

So in Jamaa the other day, I see this person saying, "Bestest trade gets my outfit."  Typical scam. ^^  So I walk up to this person and say "Bestest isn't a word. And by the way you're a scam."  "He's a scammer who has bad grammar!" :D Oh, I crack myself up...(The scammer left pretty quickly after that.)

Oh and something I've noticed about buddy requests.  When they're sent over JAGs, even if you accept them, some unseen force removes them off your list.  >.<  Which is quite annoying.  It really means a lot to me when people send me buddy requests, but we can't really be buddies unless the request is sent while I'm online. ^^

Enter my Youtube giveaway if you haven't already.  Keep in mind that you only enter once.

Bye guys.  And since I'm starting school tomorrow, my posts will be a whole lot later.  The times just don't work out in my favor.

7 comments:

  1. I can. :D
    Luckily, I have no classes on Monday. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start the First week of September :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start school on September 6,7,or 8.
    ~Purpleflora

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can read the first 2 words of the third line in the chalkboard! its: This is X3
    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2