Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lion Hats and New Author :D

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the returning Lion Hat.

Come on!  These only left stores like..2 months ago?  I bought a lot of them, thinking they'd become rare.  No such luck. :'(

Yay, and we have some happy news!  I now have a new author for my blog. :D  Whenlifegivesyoulemo will be doing posts whenever I can't.  (Like if I'm on a trip or something..) 
You can see her pic over there <---  Thanks Lemo!

Earlier my screen went all wacko like it was having trouble loading.

How...strange.

And somone did an ocean glitch at the Summer Carnival!

Something looks weird about this..I just don't know what! :D

Finally, a DE post that I missed from yesterday.

It's cool how they give you an idea for an outfit!

Bye guys! 
A contest at 25 followers. So follow!
A contest at 12,000 views.  So view!

2 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2