Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bass Camp Music

Roar Jammers!  I just HAPPENED to be in the Diamond Shop and found this new music, Bass Camp!

At first I was like, AJ made a spelling error!  But it's a funny pun, isn't it?

At the adventures, I got a Rare Bonnet from the Arctic Wolf cave.  AJ is making future RIMs so predictable!


And here's the DE post.


Today is the last day to enter Kinyonga's Contest! 

I finally got the Item Showcase updated with Jammers' items.  Comment there with your favorite item if you haven't already!

Later peeps!  Keep roaring.

2 comments:

  1. Lol I thought It was a spelling error too! XP
    Nice meeting you today! :D

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2