Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Spiked Wristband

Roar Jammers!  Looks like the spiked collar has found it's long lost buddy, the spiked wristband.

They're the same colors, and the same price.  I would've thought the wristbands would be a bit less.  Since they ARE smaller and all.  Gah, now I have to wait six weeks to get a matching spike pair!
By then, they won't even be cool anymore.  Just my luck. -.-

New Jammers.  There seem to be a lot of them lately.  Actually, I think it has something to do with AJ HQ scanning everyone's user?  Making sure users don't have real names or anything inappropriate, I suppose..

I think I'll be ok, though.  Last time I checked, RockyTop2 wasn't my real name. XD  But it mus really suck for some people who have to have their user changed. D:

Have you ever wanted to put music on your blog and don't know how?  Well, I have the solution for you!  Introducing the first of my tutorial videos... Alright, I'm done.  But seriously, there is a video. 


I'm open for requests if there's a tutorial video someone would like me to do.

Have a Jam-tastic day, guys!  Bai bai!

5 comments:

  1. ehh im ok with that, besides, different colors, more fun! Right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As i was trying to say, Eternal is doing this "Best Trade gets outfit" things, I`m getting curious..

      Delete
    2. Seriously? That sounds like a scam..

      Delete
  2. I traded for a white spike collar and I have 2 diamonds Tuesday I will get spike wristband

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2