Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Freedom Hat, Plushies and Music Vid

Roar Jammers!  Sorry I missed yesterday's post. ^^  And I don't even have a good excuse, shame on me!  :D
Yesterday, there were new Freedom Kitty Plushies at the SC.




Today's item is the Freedom Astronaut Hat from the Freedom Party clothing booth.
 They can take just about any item and make it freedom, can't they? XD

There's a post on the DE about hummingbird pet packs.


I wonder if they're leaving because there weren't enough being sold.  I guess this will make room for new certificates in the future!

And here is another AJMV I did!  :)


How does it compare to my first video?  Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Keep Roarin!


3 comments:

  1. I love the video!!! It's one of the best I've seen! Did you use iMovie? I can't find any good editor thingies for PC :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks! Actually, no, I have a PC. I used Windows Movie Maker. Most PCs come with it, I think. I hope this helped! :)

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2