Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Accordion

Roar Jammers!  I just happened to make it to a Jam Session party and found out that the new item is the accordion.

Odd, yet amazingly epic item, yes?  I guess we knew it was coming from this...

Way to be a spoiler, AJ HQ. :D

Just sorta a funny pic I picked up..

Swim in the cake little turtle!  Anyway, post on the DE about making a garden!

I guess this means that pumpkins and watermelon will be coming too.  AJ HQ is just full of spoilers today! XD

View and follow Jammers!  At 15 followers or 3,000 views (whichever comes first) I'll have another contest or giveaway!  Keep roarin.

6 comments:

  1. I love th garden but its mostly member >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that kinda stinks. :( Maybe the watermelon or pumpkin will be nm! :)

      Delete
  2. WATER MELON @_@ PLS THAT IF NOT then... i dont know what XD
    MY CAT LOVES EATING WATERMELON FOR SOMEREASON XD
    Hey btw quizzer part 2 rocky u can go and enter
    ~mano :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Watermelon IS super amazing! I can understand why your cat likes eating it. :D

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2