Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Head Flower and Sky High

Roar Jammers!  Today's item, the head flower, reminds me of another item..

 Where have I seen this before??  Oh yes, the flower glasses.

 Well, the head flower is non member.  That's all we can ask for.

I should also add that there's Jam Session music for sale!  Yes, I was really hoping they were going to release it. :)

So catchy!  The keytar is available at the Jam Session party.

Keyboard + Guitar= Keytar!  I love it!

Jammers noticed some weird glitches yesterday involving swirls and wolves, I believe?  Anyway, I think it was fixed.  The result was that some animals look sleeker!

It's kinda hard to notice, but there's definitely a slight change.

Now, something I came across a bit ago!

They say in Sky High, the less gems you earn on your way up, the rarer you treasure box item will be!  Is it true?  I'm going to do some test runs to find out!  In the mean time, answer what you think for the comment question!

Is it true that the less gems you earn in sky high, the rarer your final item will be?

So long roarers!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That would be sooooo cool if it was true!!! Where did you find that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it in the Animal Jam Wiki, under mech angel wings.
      Here's the site if you would like to look at it!

      http://animaljam.wikia.com/wiki/Mech_Angel_Wings

      :)

      Delete
  2. AHH DX. It's so hard NOT to collect gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will test it throughout the week. Keep in touch and remember my post about it.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2