Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pet Carousel and O.O

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is from the SC: the pet carousel.

This is really cute and all but I have no gems, therefore I have no tickets!  I think I'd be more likely to get this item if you could put your own pets on it.  It would be so adorbs!

This is it. Sky High is officially my favorite game.  Why? you might ask.


O.O  That's why. EEEEeeee, yay!  But, of course, I can never keep an item for that long.  I traded it for a red legend glove and a caged phantom (the member gift.)  Good trade?  Probably not, but oh well!  So my point in all this is.... PLAY SKY HIGH!  =D

There's a post on the DE with Pawesome Jammer Art.

 Some info on how to see other Jammer's achievements.
There's also a mega long post on all the achievements you can earn.  WAY too long to post so go here if you want to look at it.  It seems that most Jammers have forgotten about achievements!  (Ok, I'm one of them.)  They just don't seem as important anymore...

Check out my new page about collecting rares!  Be sure to comment on the page with your favorite item for the Item Showcase!  Bai Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. Arrrgghhhh! You're so lucky! O.O And, yeah, bad trade.... >.< sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know. Far too late now, I guess. :D And yeah, I was super surprised.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I wish I could get that. The best thing I ever get is a bunny hat. No actually, it was freedom bands, at first I thought they were wings I started to almost freak out!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2