Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Musketeer Hat and Strawberries

Roar Jammers!  So sorry about not posting yesterday.  It was my sister's birthday, and I just didn't have time! As you probably know, strawberries were yesterday's item.  Juicy, sweet, but member. :(

And today's is the never-before-seen musketeer hat!  It looks sorta similar to the hood with feather, I think.
Not a huge fan of this item. ^.^


Gross.  Nothing else needs to be said. -.-

Posts on the DE about the Summer Carnival and the Emerald.  I wonder if the Summer Carnival will come back next update or the one after that..


Nothing else really new, I guess.  Keep roarin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2