Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Lei Returns!

Roar Jammers!  Today's new returning item is the lei!  This is a very popular item among Jammers, and I'm sure that most people are excited to have it back, yes? 

Not as flowery as I remember it.  Weird..  Anyways, all original colors are available!

Something I realized the other day is that the "Keep me logged in" option has been removed!

How long has it been that way? O.O  I wonder if AJ HQ was having problems with siblings logging in to each others accounts.

Here was someone with a video plaque.  I've heard about them, but I've never seen them.

Looks pretty cool.  Too bad my questions are never good enough! ^.^

That's all for now Jammers.  I'm going to ask some of my buddies if they would like to help out with the JPM Society!  Later gators.


P.S. I SO need a new name tag. :D

3 comments:

  1. NUUUUUUUUUUU! I'm still kept logged on from last time. I. Must. Not. Log. Out. I hate my password it's no fun to type because it takes forever :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, don't log out! :D Aww, I feel your pain. :/

      Delete
  2. Wow, the video plaque is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2