Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fruit Hat

Roar Jammers!  Today's completely new item is the Fruit Hat found in Bahari Bargains.


 It's about time there was an underwater item!  Although, this would have been a much cooler land item. 

So, when I was logging in the other day, I saw Aldan with very little people in it. (Odd, right?)

 So then, I clicked the "See more" button and found this:
 O.O  So now, Aldan is full?  Scroll down, scroll down..

Aha!  There's another Aldan!  Woah, craziness!  I guess AJ HQ found Aldan was getting way too crowded and decided to make another.

During my many games of Sky High, I played with my giraffe.  They just jump so oddly!


I believe I can fly!  Yeah, giraffe, just keep thinking that. :D

There's an advertisement/post on the DE.

Snow Leopards are 3 dollars less for 6 days, apparently.  Hey, well every dollar counts!

Later Jammers, keep roarin!

Nametag, right. Must. Make. New. Nametag!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! AJ HQ keeps doing that price cut thingy X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thunk the penguins jump the best! Idk, they just seem more airy or something and seem to glide up more!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2