Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, May 6, 2013

Sombrero and Beta Pics

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the sombrero found in Bahrai Bargains.  I think this would make a really great LAND item.  Underwater items, and underwater as a whole, just aint that poular! (Please excuse my grammar.) :D

And who's with me in the fact that there should be den item rares?  I think they'd be a big hit. 

Now that we have the boring, old new taken care of, let's get to the fun stuff!  I came across the pictures on a blog The Animal Jam Everything! The author was around during the beta times. (The oceans hadn't even come yet!)  The beta times are SO interesting to me, as I'm sure is the case with most Jammers!  Here are some pretty betatastic pictures!

There's a clear button (to clear all the clothes off your animal), a smaller color pallet, a different trade symbol, and all the items have a different appearance on the screen. O.O


Look how few badges there are!

When fox hats were sold for the first time.  They were so cheap and had no rare sign.


Look at all these beta clearance items!  O.O x100 This is obviously the point where they were going to come off the shelves.
Also, notice the shop name "Coral Corner".

So long AJammers!  Bai!!

P.S.  Enter Kinyonga's contest and giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. DX I remember all those "beta" pictures >.<
    I wish Coral Corner was back... *sigh*
    By the way, the oceans didn't come out that long ago, you know X3

    And thanks for linking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for telling me, I don't know much about beta times AT ALL. ^.^

      Delete
  2. I used to own all of the nonmember items from Coral Corner before they came back for den items :( I wish they didn't come back so that they'd be rare.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2