Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, May 17, 2013

Jam Session Violin

Roar Jammers!  Sorry about the super late post.  Thank Zios it's Friday!

Credit to Animal Jam Platinum
As you can see, the mystery item is no longer a mystery!  A modern take on a classical instrument, I presume.  Interesting coloring, sadly I'm getting rather board of the J.S. Party dealy-bob.  I guess that's how it is with all parties.  AJ HQ makes a big deal of it, everybody is super excited about it's arrival, but then after 2 days, people loose interest.  Jammers have short attention spans, I guess. =D

Thanks for the memo, but could you PULEEZE stop sending them while I'm trying to play sky high? -.-  Lol.  (So far no repeat of the worn prize.)  Hey, luck comes in a flash and then leaves before you can fully appreciate it.

Here's something I found in Jamaa the other day..

A fight, huh?  This ticked me off SO much that I went to her den and completely crashed the fight, telling everyone how wrong it was.  This leads me back to the JPM Society I mentioned a while ago. (Jamaa Peace Movement Society.)  I'll see if I can develop any brilliant ideas as to how we could get it recognized. XD

There's another change I didn't catch on the AJ homepage.  (Credit to Snowyclaw on the info.)

When you click on the "Play Now" bunny, there's a new screen that pops up.

The advantage of this seems to be that it doesn't take you to a whole new page.

Finally, there's a post on the DE about the traveling animals.

AJ will soon be 4 animals shot. (Including the koalas.)  Hopefully they will all come back, having found a new land and bringing with them a new animal they've picked up along the way!

Later peeps.  Happy roarin!

2 comments:

  1. I went to one of those fights with my friends one time and we totally crashed it! We were all like, "do you want a piece of my cake?" "-hands lollipop-" It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaargh! *Why* member? *Why* so weird?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2