Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Monocle & Jam Session Items

Roar Jammers!  The new items from yesterday have finally been revealed!  I'm not exactly sure if these ALL came out yesterday, but here they are. :D


Nice den items.  I guess you don't really need to go to the Jam Session party anymore because you could make your own party at your den! 

Today's completely new item is the monocle. 

The monocle kinda creeps me out a bit.  I tried it on to see what it would look like on an animal.

-Shudders-  This is what we get for wanting a completely new item! =D

In Jammer Central, you now can select what your entry is for.

This will make it easier for AJ HQ to sort through the submissions!  I wonder what kinda things would go into "other."...

I should also mention the new Daily Explorer post!

Nothing like a nice water slide to ring in the Spring Summer. 

A little while ago, I had a poll on the AJR about a new page!  You guys have spoken and said you want a page on rare collecting.  We all (pretty much)  know what's rare and all that.  The hardest part is actually GETTING the rares.  So "A Jammer's Guide to Collecting Rares" is in progress!

Later gators, keep roaring!

5 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2