Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Most Amazing Item Ever..

Roar Jammers!  The new item for today is obviously going to be the best item ever because it is just so hard to find!  Either the item is going to be super spectacular or for the first time in AJ history, there is NO new item! O.O

Well, moving on, I tested the sky high theory from yesterday that reads:

So after hundreds of tests (ok, two)  I have concluded that it really doesn't matter how many gems you earn.  I have also concluded that it's hard to NOT earn gems on Sky High!  Curse you two and three gem clouds!
The first time I earned 264 gems and got...

The second time I earned 252 gems and got..

I don't know much about rares and all that but I do know that the time I earned more gems, I got a rarer item.  Of course, this doesn't prove anything.  Like every scientific experiment, it takes a whole bunch of trials and tests to come to a conclusion that may or may not be correct. 

Anyways, new posts on the DE about the S.C. and a new news crew you can enter!


Later Jammers!  Keep roarin. :)


4 comments:

  1. Meep! :3 I find that 252 gems is a LOT lol!
    I had to log off in the middle of my Sky High game, but I managed to get to halfway...and had 39 gems XP
    But yeah, the small clouds with 2 or 3 gems on are SO mean! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 39? O.O Wow, I mean I would get that much and then fall off a cloud while trying to stay away from gems. ^.^

      Delete
  2. I got 235 but I got red spikes hair :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! Great job on the no gems thing. Sorry that you only got a red spikes hair. :/

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2