Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pumpkins

Roar Jammers!  The new item for today is the member pumpkins. (Big surprise there.)  Pumpkins seem more like an Autumn plant.  Oh well, seasons don't follow the same pattern in Jamaa, apparently.

Pawesome Jammer Art post..

And info on inventory slots.  It seems like they're doing a little advertising for membership, don'tcha think?
And a very lengthy shop article.  It seems AJ HQ  is posting a lot of informative articles for Jammers!

I didn't read all that, but if you want to take the time to, I won't stop ya!

Ok, each day I think I will post a comment topic or a question.  This first one is very random.

If a random Jammer asked you to go to their den (with no explanation), would you?  I think I...wait, no, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. What do YALL think?

Later gators.  Play wild!


2 comments:

  1. Blaaargh! Member, member, member! >.< If AJ HQ wants to make Animal Jam into a member only game like Club Penguin, why don't they just get on with it?!
    About the question...hmm...well, I guess it depends. First, if I like the way they dress their animal (it tells a lot about a person), if they ask nicely etc, probably! If I don't and they don't, probably not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True about the clothes thing. If the person had scary eyes and were dressed in dark clothing, you prob wouldn't want to go to their den. Maybe I should do a post about what clothes say about a person! (With credit to you for the idea, of course) :)

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2