Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Rare Beret

Roar Jammers!  Today is RIM. (It takes me by surprise EVERY time!)  The rare beret is found on the 3rd page of Jam Mart Clothing.

Could be better, could be worse.  Now, if only one of the zeroes was knocked off the price!  Oh, and here's a post about it.

Notice the part I highlighted. ^.^  This just shows that Animal Jam is humanizing!

Sometimes you come across REALLY weird usernames, but this makes the top 5 for me. :D

It's actually pretty rude, if you ask me.  Of course I COULD ask this person why they chose this username, but the would probably say: "Ask someone else, NOT me!"

Not much else going on around Jamaa, I guess.  I'm going to create a new blog header, come Summer time! 

Later gators.

P.S. As you can see, I FINALLY got a new name-tag.  Yay for Rocky! XD

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Funny user XD
    Also, someoneyoudontknow is odd :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That person buddied me the other day o-o'

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2