Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, February 17, 2014

Cherry Tree Wig

Roar Jammers!  Yeppers, I'm back.  And in case anyone cares about where I was...I was in Ireland. XD Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture or two soon. (Ireland is really beautiful.)

We have a returning item today!  As a fun fact, this item was beta until it was released...last year?  Now it returns again.  The Cherry Tree!

This is a nicely designed item.  I know some people don't like it when betas return, but I kinda do.  Cause the beta items are always the best looking ones!

I got hit on the head with a cocoanut and forgot it was Monday.  So we also have the RIM, the Rare Curly Wig!

Isn't today President's Day in America?  And the presidents used to wear those...bright purple wigs.  So you can see how the item is a great fit! :D

Just a couple more things: #1.  Crazy log-in screen glitch.

#2.  Does anyone remember how AJ HQ used to post those outfit ideas in Jammer Central?

They priced all the items you needed to buy to replicate the featured costume.  Do you wish they would bring this back?  Or did you not ever use it in the first place?

And finally, if you've ever had a desire to make a plant in an egg shell, or even if you've never had that desire, here's a post about it on the DE!

Yep, AJ Academy is still going strong with new downloads being constantly added. :3

Later gators.  Roar on!! =^.^=

12 comments:

  1. My favourite trees are Cherry Trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they came out last year
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that AJ Academy thing reminded me a lot of green onions; after a green onion is chopped (but not chopped the whole way, there has to be at least some stem and root left), you can place it in a jar full of water, put it in front of a steady amount of sunlight, and it regenerates! Cool or what? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I think I've tried that before! Sometimes we just leave an onion out and it will start to grow another onion from the first. Nature is a funny thing, eh? :D

      Delete
  4. I never used the costume thing because they were always member stuff. I was non member at the time.
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Rocky I hope you had a great time here in Ireland! Sorry that I havent talked to you in a while, but theres such a thing as school, and when I have free time I usually dont go on AJ. Just getting a lil bored of it. BUT I really enjoy your blog, and I should stop rambling, hope you had a good time!
    ~Mimi8877~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had a fabulous time! :D Now I'll know what you mean when you say how beautiful Ireland is. And yeah...I get where you're coming from there.
      If you ever can or have the time to, my email is twinklepeachyflower@gmail.com Cya around!

      Delete
  6. -PLEASE answer- Hey Rocky! can we meet up anytime today at your den? we could trade a bit. plus can you be my buddy? -paige16663 P.S: Yes, it is Presidents day. I come from America.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I don't get on AJ much except for on the weekends. During the weekends, I'm on around 5:00 p.m. my time, 10:00 a.m. American time. Hope to see ya around!
    Btw, yeah I come from American too. I just never keep the holidays straight. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those! I missed them D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. well can you come on Saturdays? I'm free then. I don't have not much free time on sundays. it because of piano lesson and I use my grandpa's computer and he's never really up. plus i'm from central time in America. Cya around!-paige16663

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4:19 in Wisconsin. cya!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2