Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, February 14, 2014

V-Day Hearts

Roar Jammers!  Happy happy Valentines Day/Friendship Fest!  In honor of the day, we have a random dog wearing heart antennas. 

Consider it celebrated. o3o

AJ is getting into the spirit too!  Today's item (or should I say ITEMS) are the Right Friendship Necklace and Left Friendship necklace.

Yes, non member!  Here are the colors they come in.

I think this is a really neat idea.  Although it would look more like a shapeless blob hanging around your neck to people other than the friend you're sharing it with. XD

Oh well. :p

Here's something funny where my fox was standing near water, and it looked like she was actually in it.

Heheh.
You know the Seasonal Trees?  There's a certain stage for them where they look downright...ugly.  Sorry trees, you know I love you!

Soon they'll start growing back their leaves, though.

Changing worlds.  We do it often, eh?  It would be cool if you could change worlds without even re-logging in.  If there was a way to change your world right from the settings bar...


I guess AJ HQ doesn't want to encourage too much World Jumping. :D

For a topic question:  What are your three favorite holidays?  (Not just AJ ones.)  You can rank them if you want.  Let's see...my tops ones would be between 4th of July and Christmas.

I'm so SO sorry about this but I have a 2 days trip starting tomorrow.  Maybe Lemo can post?

Enjoy V-Day guys!  Eat tons of candy, cause you got an excuse! ;)

5 comments:

  1. My top three favorite holidays are Christmas, The 4th of July, and Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite holiday is Cinco De Miyo and Canada Day! XD CincomDe Miyo is my birthday! --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th of July, Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine's Day :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. World Jumping... Nice Rocky XD
    We should so get matching necklaces Rocky! x3
    That glitch has happened to me before too!
    Now the tree has hearts! <3
    My friend got me, like, 5 bags of Skittles xD I'm eating candy tonight!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  5. My top 3 will have 2 b valentines,christmas and new years

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2