Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, February 10, 2014

Rare Friendship Bracelet

Roar Jammers!  Woo hoo, Mondays.  Gotta love them.  The RIM is the Rare Friendship Bracelet!

Kinda predictable really.  But good for continuing the Friendship theme!  (Plus, they're nm!)
Rating:
Coloring- 4/5
Creativity- 4/5
Price- 3/5
Fitting- 5/5
Do yall agree?  The reason I only did 4s for coloring and creativity is because it doesn't look that much different from the original friendship bracelet...

Hmm, what future items in stores do you think they might make a rare out of?
Perhaps a Rare Monocle.

Or a Rare Mustache? :D

Perhaps a Rare Deer Fur?

Zios help us all if there's ever a "Rare Deer Fur."

I've never gotten a thank you for clicking on someone's user.  Until two days ago:

You are very, very welcome.  I wish EVERYONE was as polite as you. XD

And on the Daily Explorer, there's a GIF post.  (For the first time EVA.)  Here's a part of it..

Interesting way to do a post.

Now for the weekly Rarer vs. Better.  Which do you think is rarer and which would you rather have?

Rare Red Viking Hat
vs.

Pink Headdress
That's it for today.  L8ter G8ters!

16 comments:

  1. Headress is better, but Viking is rarer.
    Also if you want me to make you a free signature, check my blog. dreamanimaljam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Marina
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viking is rarer and better. They are better because they were actually sold in beta and rarer because they came back for a rare item Monday and became a rare. A headdress was sold in November 2011 I think, which wasn't beta. -Faolan64322

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I had so many times that I have owned a headdress that I had every color XD my favorite is the green and white (or the green and black) but also something a bit off topic... People are quitting like crazy just because of the chat update! I know it's extremely annoying but I don't think you should quit over it XD anyway what do you think about people that quit over the chat rocky? P.s. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi my friend was having some issues ~Øct4worldanimalday~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people who who quit JUST because of the chat thing are overreacting. Sometimes you just have to learn to work around things. AJ is a fun game, not worth quitting over some chat symbols.
      As for your skullies question, they did indeed exist. But only for a bit during beta times. AJ HQ soon removed them from stores and deleted any ones that people had bought. So yeah, some people call them "the rarest item in existence." But thing thing is, they're not in existence. Because there are none of em'!

      Delete
  5. By the way.... Does anyone know about an item called a "skully"? I have been researching animal jam betas and their worth if you do jam-a-gram me I'm oct4worldanimalday :D thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm i rather have a headdress.They look good on so many animals.

      ~surf4life123 (if you have 10 or more headdresses send me one please XD)

      Delete
  6. Vikings are way better,they were in beta and rarer than headdress. >.< I own an orange viking and usually wear it on my bunny! ^3^ ~off topic(still decently important)~ the chat reminds me of club penguin! It is really unfair though because we have "FREE CHAT" and why is having end punctuation several times bad? This is the interwebz!
    ~Purpleflora ^D^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that's a really creative user! And I believe that the Rare Viking Helmet is rarer, but I think the Headdress is a prettier. (Light pink is such a pretty color, eh?) ^.^
    ~Comet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Headdress is 'prettier,' not 'a prettier.' Good gracious, me and my atrocious grammar. :P

      Delete
  8. headdress definetly and i want headdress too
    -vallejos-

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAI ROCKYTOP!!!! X3 its me000.
    I finally created a blog. :D it's http://animaljamskyspirit.weebly.com
    Can you give me a few tips? x-x mine isn't as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, i would rather choose a headdress! x3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the user! It's so wonderful. XD
    Well, I would rather prefer a headdress. Vikings are also not bad, but a headdress looks nice on animals, so I'd go with the headdress! :D
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2