Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, February 7, 2014

Heart Stuff and Chatting

Roar Jammers!  Turns out I can post. :)  So we have a few new items.  (I think one returned yesterday?)

The heart scarf, heart cape, and heart balloon.  The scarf looks very similar to the Jamaaliday scarf.  Just...with hearts! :D

Now here are some uncool things that happened with the update yesterday.  First of all, the word "rare" has shrunken on the rare tags.

But really that's more funny than sad. :p
The most disappointing part is the stuff you can no longer say on free chat.  You can't type anything after you put a question mark, exclamation point, or period.

You also can't use special symbols like: ^, *, or - Which means no more faces like: o-o, ^.^, or >.<  You can do this face: o.o as long as you press back space many times before you type.  This is very sad because emoticons are like half my vocabulary on AJ. XD I sent an email asking about this and got this back:

click to enlarge

Woah, I love how PERSONAL they get.
I also noticed there are words that you used to be able to type in JAGS, but you no longer can...

Nope, no apologies for you.  Saying "sorry" is a privilege, not a right! XD

For a topic question, how much do the new chat restriction bother you?  And what do you think the purpose of it is?  Grammatical reasons? O.o

I'll probably be able to post tomorrow, but it might be a teensy bit late.
Bai guys!

24 comments:

  1. ROCKY I THINK AJHQ ARE JUST BEING BUTTHOLES
    Am I allowed to say that?
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have more that the right to say that. Becuse AJHQ is being buttholes! But rocky is alowed to stop us from saying that so idk

      Delete
    2. YA TEY ARE BEING BUTTHOLES! WE NEED FREE CHAT!!!! I miss my ^.^ < that

      ~dreamcloud13~

      Delete
    3. yeah!ajhq are buttholes!u have more than the right 2 call them it!

      Delete
  2. I don't really mind it. It gets annoying, but it doesn't bother me. I think they changed the chat because of all the drama happening, and they changed it an an attempt to stop it. If that's why they changed it, then I'm happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really Annoying. Perhaps its something to do with that internet day since jammers were saying BWs with the symbols @$€*%# and others.
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, but really the only thing I ever saw against the Animal Jam Rules was someone saying l)ie or l)ies, but you can still say that .-.
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  4. Free chat is soposed to be free chat thats really stupid and that really cool you have notised that free chat thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no free chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And if you want to type !! You can only do it two times ;0; I feel bad for the people that do roleplay on the warriors.. No more fighting XD I'm so happy they didn't take out the XD --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... It's so hard to do roleplay "Nowadays".....
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  7. Club penguin does that and it gets really annoying, And the the reply they said to you is the exact same one that i got, I've heard those replies are just robots, AJHQ should at least get a REAL person to answer their emails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Rocky, is it? Splendid to write this. I'm the Blog Inspector, a long term for TBI. I have commented a few times on several blogs, giving advice and taking the things I particularly like about the blog into pure consideration. May I say the things taken into that consideration first.

    Your blog is very organized and beautiful. It's simple to get around, learning information while readers are at it. It of course is detailed, and your grammar is very rich and perfect. You are a fun little blogger, a blogger that everyone will love.

    All I suggest is a change of music. Maybe add more of a variety for music, instead of sticking with the same beat. It gives us readers headaches.

    Overall, WONDERFUL job. Stick with blogging and you'll never go wrong.

    ~TBI~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello TBI. XD Thanks for your inspection. Sorry the music gives you a head ache. D: I'll try to change it soon...

      Delete
    2. Alrighty. Thank you for your hard work and intention, I enjoy it.

      Delete
  9. ugh if u dint have free chat u can type after the period .-.
    i may consider switching 2 restricted chat .-.
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree .-. It seems better than Free Chat nowadays.

      Delete
  10. Hey Rocky- I made you a Valentines Day Gift. I know it sucks, but I hope it's not that bad :) the URL is http://ajhowlblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_10.html
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  11. At Least They kept the ()s.
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  12. Umm AJHQ made you should replace on the parent dashboard restricted chat with the safe chat seems more reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rocky it is me andreww I'm in America I will tell you why when i come back see your before march

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sad that sorry poster are taken away... what if i have to say sorry to someone???!!!!
    its me000 btw

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2