Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heart Necklace

Roar Jammers!  Today we have a *sigh* member underwater clothing item, The Heart Necklace.

Oh well, tis' the season for hearts and pink stuff.  Valentines Day is only two days away now! :D

Did you know turtles had swag?  No, I thought turtles were just turtles.

But I see that I was very much mistaken. :p  Turtles have far too much swag for their own good.
A Coral Canyons glitch.  Do you think the person knows he's standing on a roof?

Cause a lot of times wacky glitches happen, but it only shows up on other's screens.  Or did he do that glitch on purpose? O.o

In the Zios vs. Mira discussion, Zios won by one vote!  Here's some comments from the Zios lovers.


It's true, we know so little about Zios.  It would be neat to have him incorporated more in AJ, eh?
But of course some Jammers are loyal to the amazing Mira. :D


That is true, I've never thought about what animal Zios is.  I guess that's the point of his mask. XD

Okey, now I have a question for yall.  Would you be yay or nay for a blog roll on AJR?  A blog roll would just be a list of AJ blogs right on the side bar with easy clicking access.  I know I have the "More blogs" page, but some of those blogs aren't in use anymore.  The blog roll would be blogs that are often updated with posts.  If you guys are up for it feel free to comment your blog url.  I will add it to the sidebar, along with your user!  There are so many awesome blogs by people who often comment on MY blog.  I'd love to return the favor in any way I can. :)

That's all guys!  Keep on roaring!

12 comments:

  1. Yes plz do the blog thing, and if you can could you put mine?

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sol Lucet in Jamaa
    thesunisshininginjamaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blog Roll thingy is an interesting idea! :3 Did you already start doing it? I saw it on the side... Over to the right.... :3 Do you think you could add mine? ^.^
    Animal Jam Tribune
    animaljamtribune.blogspot.com
    And I like the "Turtle Swag" thing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I added you three's blog up there!

    Turns out I am doing the blog roll, so make sure to comment if you want your blog listed, Jammers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Did I sound kind of rude? O.O all I said was basically "ADVERTISE MY BLOG!" Sorry about that.

      The Heart Necklace would make the perfect NM item... Oh well. : /

      Delete
    2. Nothing to apologize for! That's completely the point of the blog roll. :p

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I'm going to get the underwater heart necklace in white and turquoise! Although it would have been nice if they had made it non member. There are so little non member Valentine's Day items.
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true I am not much a valentines fan though febuary is not much me mostly because of the "dating" jammers

      Delete
  6. put mine! http://theanimaljamdailyherald.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peace Love Animal Jam
    http://peaceloveanimaljam.blogspot.ca/

    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think you could put my blog on the blogroll? :3

    www.animaljammessenger.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    By the way, I love this blog music! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you add my blog to the blogroll?
    thejammersheart.wordpress.com
    The Jammer's Heart
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2