Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rose Bouquet

Roar Jammers!  Late post. D:  My schedule has been shaky lately.  But who wants to hear my lame excuses?
The item today is the returning Rose Bouquet!

In my opinion, the VERY BEST of the Friendship Items.  The bouquet looks well designed, like a rare item, even if it isn't one.  I'm sure you can add really neat touches to your den with it. :3

Speaking of den touches, I have a few ideas for a Fantasy Castle den (or really any den.)  Of course, we all know about the Zios-fountain-on-mira-emblem thing.

 Looks especially kewl when lit up.
You know the Jamaaliday Decortive bows?  Well look!  They have a use even outside their season. :D

And so do the Jamaaliday candle ornaments!

And last but not least, here's a way to use the rose garlands.

Buy them to match any New Years sign you have, and walla!

Here's a memo.

Indeed. ^.^  Let's check it out, shall we?

It's kind of a short article...do you think AJ HQ cut some of it from an article that was too long?

And the post wouldn't be complete without a comment from somebody random.

Greely, your father.  Hardy har. :p  But that is a good question, is he alive?  Well, I'm pretty sure he is.  AJ wouldn't go killing off an alpha.  But when will we go on an adventure to rescue Greely?

Don't forget that if you have a blog you post on pretty often (as in, you've updated it in the last month), comment it and I will add it to the blog roll. >>>>>

Bye Jammers!  Roar on.

5 comments:

  1. please put my blog it is animal jam daily herald! Ip address for website in last post u made
    -warwolf3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense to whoever wrote it, but the article, and mosty the topic, is kind of stupid. (The news crew)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I don't know how someone could NOT take offense to that. :p But, (no offense to whoever wrote it) I kinda agree.

      Delete
  3. Not all articles have to be long really, just 250 words or less. I was pretty convinced that my article would be put up. I myself think it was good.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2