Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Eagles, Games, and Items

Roar Jammers!  I can't say I'm overjoyed at the update...But it did happen, eagles are here!  First, the new item is the Hockey Skates.

Another winter Olympic item. :D
Now for the update.

When I read this I was like "yay... yay... yay, DIAMOND SHOP?"  But really, we should have seen it coming.  They are for sale for 10 diamonds...

Here's what one looks like all designed.

(That's not mine.  I'm 3 diamonds short.)  They DO fly around Jamaa, and it seems their "sleep" action is lying on a cloud..

Looks pretty funny.
Next page!

Disregarding the repeat info on pet tigers...Ok!  It looks like eagles are able to possibly fly above lands and find new areas?  Neato!  That sorta sucks for non-members and every single person who does not have enough diamonds for one.  I mean who wants to be told there are new, cool areas you can't get to at the moment?  But it'd not the end of the world...XD

At least there's a new game that everyone can do!  Swoopy Eagle, brilliant name. :p I thought it would be sorta like the Jamaa Derby of the Sky, but it reminds me more of Twister!



As you can see, I am a complete genius at the game.  Oh give me some credit, it's harder than it looks.  (As many will find out :D)
And the other thing is about chatting.  Nothing too specific about it.  Although they said they're trying to keep us safe from scammers.  I'm not sure how taking away special symbols would do that...BUT, now you can put an unlimited amount of periods and exclamations points.  Granted, you can't type anything after that.  But still it's better than nothing.

Next page!

Ah, yes.  Of course putting a brand new animal in the Diamond Shop is just a method of trying to get people to buy diamonds.  And to buy membership that apparently also comes with diamonds now..


That's actually a pretty good deal.  Very tempting.  AJ HQ knows Jammers have the hardest time being patient.  Plus you get this advertisement when you try to purchase something.

I'm just going to wait three more weeks though.  What about you guys?

There's a really neat exhibit in the Conservation Museum.  Plus, there's some rares that have returned in the DS.  (Along with the new game.)



It's not like people have so many extra diamonds at the moment.  Wait a second...ARE THOSE CLOUDS NON-MEMBER?  Yes, yes yes!  Oh my gosh, that's awesome!  I'm sure the ones marked with a "Rare" tag are still member though.  And the "Rare" clouds are technically just as rare.  But I can't say the same for the Dragon Glove and Cocoa Machine...
It also looks like a...green ring will be coming to the shop?


That's it guys.  Of course I want to hear your opinions on the update! :)  Did the eagles in the Diamond Shop take you by surprise?  Are you super angry or indifferent about it?

Roar on!

25 comments:

  1. Swoopy Eagle looks like a rip-off of Flappy Bird...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know o-o''
      Flappy Bird in Jamaa........ Heh... Eh....
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
    2. I bet a LOOOT of people will notice XD

      Delete
    3. That's exactly what I thought... And fruit sling or whatever it's called reminded me of angry birds..

      Delete
    4. I seem to be the only one on the entire planet who has not played the game Flappy Bird. XD People talk about it and I'm just like: ????????

      Delete
    5. Don't worry Rocky I haven't played it either besides on Animal Jam XD
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
    6. Not really a rip off because flappy bird was tooken out of the App Store by the creator

      Delete
  2. Im a bit disappointed because eagles are in the diamond shop. ;-;
    But at least the clouds are nonmember, and what AJHQ meant by eagles exploring new lands is that they can reach places which used to be only reachable by the skyways glitch.
    P.S Im back to posting now! ;)
    ~Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YESH!!!!!!! I will be non member tomorrow, though... Anyone, trade me a Snow or Rain Cloud for my Rainbow Cloud? Please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?…

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAT COCOA MACHINES ARE FOR SALE NUUUUUUU! I had one! At least Tag them with Rare tag. Other side, I dont CARE about them being Diamond cause I have ENOUGH for one and the Gane together :P
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh btw, Swoopy Eagle is also found at Sarepia Forest and Zios, but only Eagles can reach them there. There is also a new part in the ABC that only eagles Reach with a Broken Portal
      Xavier883

      Delete
  5. Ahhh...ze eagles look weird o.o
    I'm glad the clouds are nm, though! ^.^

    Not that it affects me, anymore. Obviously.
    Duh.
    Where am I going with this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. DewDropReptile/Zipper787February 20, 2014 at 6:58 AM

    imma die =.= they made them diamond animals flops on the ground and sin ks underwater~a sad zipper787/dewdropreptile

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH. The update was perfect, until you got to diamond eagles. oh well. I can try to save up, I have 6 diamonds, but im buying a pet tiger. I had one on my first account, but then I had to switch.
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I mean- It's the first FLYING animal! It should at LEAST be for Gems! I could get it if there was one or two flying animals already, but this is RIDICULOUS.

      Delete
  8. Personally I hate the fact that the very first flying animal is for members AND is in diamond shop. Beats me. I will try meh best to save up on my member account here is my nm account -davy78-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just gonna buy more diamonds but I was so mad at animal jam and I am so fed up with their dumb changes! It's like they do something and for a moment we are happy then we read more and we rage!! So I don't think the diamond shop animals where EVER a good idea. And eagles, it's REALLY cool how they can fly actually, now we don't have to glitch to walk around on roofs and such. So maybe they should just keep like endangered animals in the diamond shop, like big cats because then that would help the effort to donate money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I really don't like the Diamond shop either. It's unfair for people who want the animals but can't afford the membership. I think they should AT LEAST make everything in the Diamond Shop nm, so if nms can save up that many Diamonds, they can get it for all the effort.
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  10. Rocky you got a typo you said 10 gems instead of 10 diamonds just to let u know

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow just wow animal jam. Why do you make the very first bird animal member and in diamond shop. Despite the clouds and a new den I think animal jam is neglecting the non members and are more focused on raking money out of members. ~ davy78 ~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2