Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Heart Earmuffs

Roar Jammers!  Can you believe it's February already?  Time goes by quickly when you're having fun. ;D The new item is the Heart Earmuffs!

I really think this item should be a nm one.  AJ seems to only leave simple items as non-member ones.  Are the heart earmuffs not simple enough for them? O.o  But as for the item itself, nice color choices.
The Epic Wonders glitch.  I've seen it so many times, but it never fails to surprise me! :D

If you've ever been to the Sarepia Theater (well, who hasn't?), you'll notice some flashing lights hanging in a jar:

What do ya think?  Are they fireflies or just decorative lighting?

A new news crew has arrived!  What topic do we have this time...?

Cool, news crew topics like that leave a lot of room for creativity.  As opposed to an article topic that says "Write facts about green geckos."  Not that I've ever seen such a topic.  But if that was one, you see how it would be limiting. :p

Now for le comment question!  What activity do you do on AJ when you're bored?  Please don't say anything like "Uh, I jump up and down and say random things."  Because we ALL do that. XD

Later gators.  Roar on!

11 comments:

  1. There are multiple things I do.
    1. Look for fashion shows- Those are really fun
    2. Transfer items to my nm account, it's not really fun but it needs to be done

    Also, congrats on 40000 views! :D You deserve it!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these items returning are from ears before. These types of items were already member-only, so it's not like it's a surprise (to me at least).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew the heart earmuffs were member. I'm just saying they SHOULD be nm. AJ HQ should travel back in time and make the heart earmuffs non-member. XD

      Delete
  3. These look like they were made out of paper, they should've made them more round and 3-d hearts :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! AJHQ put the WRONG Birthstone to Epic Wonders!
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I'm bored I look through my jamagrams ( and I have over 200 )
    Or just get off aj and do something irl
    - rascalcat
    PS my bday is on Tuesday, could u maybe mention it it ur post? I'm turning 12 :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I haven't really done shout outs for anyone in the past. It would probably be unfair if I started it now. Can I send a gift instead? :D

      Delete
    2. Sure I guess, I don't wanna seem greedy, the only reason I wanted a shout out is that I'm really super exited and I want the world to know! But a gift works to :)

      Delete
  6. find here b0m58e1y45 best replica bags online 7a replica bags meaning replica bags in dubai gucci replica c0w56r9w21 replica bags hermes replica bags vuitton replica hermes bags h3f72o1s83 replica bags from korea

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2