Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, January 31, 2014

Heart Locket

Roar Jammers!  The traditional Heart Locket has made its return to stores.

Although it's pretty easy to get this item year round.  But still a nice touch to add to any outfit.

This is a random thing that I've never really considered before.  You know how the lands are right smack next to each other in Jamaa?  For example, you start in snowy Mt. Shiveer.

 Walk a few feet, and you're suddenly in a warm, foresty Sarepia!

Just another way that AJ does the impossible. XD

I've started making game-tip videos! :3  They're super short, less than a minute long.  (And they have no sound.)  I'll post some randomly.  Today's is Wind Rider! 


Hope it's somewhat helpful.  Or at least entertaining. :p
I had completely forgotten about the Jammer Snaps parade thing!  Here are a few of the winners. 

Some of them are pretty cool!

Bye until tomorrow.  Keep on roaring!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm glad the heart locket came back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am not happy the heart lockets came back out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here DX
      I collect them

      Delete
  3. Btw that was from fluffybunny326 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY AJHQ! WHY DONT YOU MAKE THEM LIKE ARCTIC HOODS IN WINTER! THE MAJESTIC HEART LOCKET IS BACK ON STORES! NUUUUUUUU!
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay an item sometimes there are no items back in stores and the day is boring XD my dad gave me his cold so I was not on lol btw did you see what I did with my name? The "o" is now all fancy like :3 thanks for the new video rocky!
    Peace out rainbow trout!
    ~Øct4worldanimalday~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "peace out rainbow trout" XD And da "o" is awesome.

      Delete
  6. I am not angry that the Heart Locket came out .-. I like it, it's a great addition to any outfit- Member or nm! Heck- Baron Desertpaw wears one!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2