Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Garnet Birthstone


Happy New Year, Jammers! It has been such a wonderful year, right? Time blows away quickly. o3o"
Anyways, the new/returning item is the Garnet Birthstone! :D

Most of the gemstones really look nice, some look a bit odd, and so on! Now, for something I am confused of.

Were raccoon topiaries (typo?) always member? Or were they just changed to members-only item? Agh, I'm confused.;;
Hey, how was your New Year? Was it fun, unexciting, amazing, or more? :D
Anyways, I have to stop the post here, I need to go to the doctors. See you!



7 comments:

  1. They were non-member, I believe...I remember them being so cute as non-member items. AJ, what happened? >:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were non-member but AJ changed them into member items and now I can't access them again >.< WHYYYYY AJ JUST WHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated my new year..... We are putting my cat down tomorrow..... I hate the world…
    I can't even play aj now without being sad cause I named my user after him...
    His name is rascal.....
    My user is rascalcat..........
    I'm either changing my user or quiting.......
    I hate the world......
    --rascalcat who is changing her user soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I'm really sorry to hear your loss, why does your cat need to be put down?
      -Lemo

      Delete
    2. Either abrain tumor or a really bad sinus infection that spread to the brain.
      He won't eat or drink, can't see,
      And is bleeding constantly though his nose :(
      -- rascalcat

      Delete
    3. Poor thing!!! :'( Bless your family!

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2