Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dens, Portals, and Feathers

Roar Jammers!  Who knew there was going to be an update today and didn't tell me? :p  SHAME on you.  But before we get to that, the new item is the Sea Star sold in Kani Cove!

 It's cool that you can change the type of sea star. o.o
Now let's get to it!

Denstravaganza means all dens are half price.  Haven't they done something similar before?  Oh well, it's still a nice gesture.
The second page is all about adventure portals.

This means two things. #1. The adventure base camp has shrunk and been replaced by a single portal.


It is kinda sad that we're losing some land here, but when you really think about it, it's more practical this way.
#2. Now to make it even easier, there's an adventure tab on the world map.  (And also a new epic dens one.)

I think the adventures highlight as you do them?  Or as you have access to them?

(That pic was taken from my nm account.)  Are you for or against the new adventure format?
Next page CONFIRMS what we've been thinking about feather-wise.

Eagles.  It has to be eagles, right?  Funny how they said "gliding" instead of "flying."  But eagles can glide.  I think.  Or it could be a different bird entirely!
Friendship Fest is here!

I'll be sure to post about the party when I see it.  Also, we have new returning seasonal JAGs.  This one's my favorite.


What is the very best part of the update to you?
Don't forget to vote on outfit contest here.

Later gators!

19 comments:

  1. I'm playing AJ after a long time. .o.
    I didn't see your blog for like 2 weeks. :oo
    Lol. I first was scared that were did the other type of sea starts come from and I hadn't posted about it. The I realized LOL it's just the normal sea star changing into other ones. XD
    Funny but weird. XD
    Lol. The bunnies scared me. /).(\
    I hadn't noticed the jam-a-grams. XD
    Lol. XD
    Awkward lols. Lol.
    HA HA HU HI . Argh. I'm laughing so hard. XD
    Nvm. XD
    I can view your wonderful blog again from today. My exams are done. :)
    Lol. Take care. XD
    ~Sweetpanda56789
    LOL
    I'm awkward. XD
    Awkward lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's the Sigurd Statue in the Mystery Emporium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocky I am freaking out! Apparently my account is suspended for "Not following the chat rules." I know this happens all the time but I have no clue what I am saying when I misspell a word! It just tells me the pop-up that says "Remember the Animal Jam Rules!" So great. I am suspended for something I don't even know I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's eagles, because it spells eagles as you look down! "Exited, Animals, Gliding, Long, Extremely, Super!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! I didn't notice that. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Ermergersh, it does. O.O I thought there was something fishy with the capitol letters there, but I never thought to string them all together.

      Delete
    3. Hehe, that's what I thought, too, and then I looked a little bit closer at it... x3

      Delete
  5. 3 Words:
    Worst Update Ever
    1-They even put the Cosmo den on Sale for 3 Diamonds
    2- They didnt even Add more Dens or Den Slots
    3- They DELETED the Passages from Adventures

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasted my Diamonds!!! And now people can't get Slingshots anymore- You got them in the Phantom Portal Lion Cave!!!

      Delete
    2. ik, I Might Rage Quit. plz Send this Message to AJHQ
      Xavier883

      Delete
    3. The passages are still there..
      But they're in different spots.
      Return of the Phantoms- After entering the phantom gate. ;3

      Delete
  6. THEY DELETED PASSAGES :( :( :( THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GOT MY RARES~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?!?! O.O aj shall pay for this.... Ugh I was hoping for a worn from that!!!! Ugh!!! Aj just keeps messing up -.- tsk tsk....

      Delete
  7. I haven't even done the adventures lately, the ones for NMs are dull.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they also have an new item in the mystery imporium its the deer alpha statue! his name is sigurd.
    --nbcnc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you Noticed that Green Alpha Stones are now Called ¨Portal Stones¨ and Orange ones ¨Lava Stones¨?
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean Portal Crystals and Lava Crystals! They look more like Stones though
      Xavier883

      Delete
  10. I don't remember the starfish ever leaving... X3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2