Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, January 13, 2014

Rare Spartan Armor

Roar Jammers!  Today the Rare Item Monday is the Rare Spartan Armor.

It's nice.  I guess. :3  Let's give it a rating!  Coloring: 2.5/5, Creativity: 3/5, Price: 3/5, Fitting: 4/5
And it does go nicely with last week's rare.

Now for le random memo.


Plus, the "Visit Den" button has decided to be rebellious.

The poor thing.  Trying to talk with its good friend Mr. Raccoon Plushie.  *tisk, tisk*

Recently seen in Jamaa..

Hmm, as tempting as it is, no thanks.

Okay so, tomorrow I've decided I'm going to have a mini-rant on scamming.  (Hey, at least I'm telling you in advance.) XD  I've never really talked about scamming before..so come back tomorrow to here my opinion on the matter. :p

Now for all you lovely comment writers out there, here's a topic question.  If you could have ANY bird come to Jamaa, what would it be? o.o  For me, it'd be a falcon.  *Googles falcon*  Never mind, they look kinda scary.  Instead I'd go with a cardinal!

Do you guys remember the super epical blog, AJ Adventure run by Infinitemajesty?  Well, it's making a return!  This time with authors.  (And I'm one of them.)  So be sure to check it out here.  And I think there's a couple of author spots open...

And last but not least, ENTER MEH CONTEST!  (Because even if you can't take a screen shot, I can take one for you.) ;D

Okay, the post is now over.  Bye everyone!

22 comments:

  1. 1. I would love a hawk ^.^ We have them around where we live. Their feathers are beautiful!
    2. A rant about scamming? Lovely, lovely....
    3. I like the Spartan Armor- just not the helmet. It has 5/5 coloring for me ^.^ Everyone has different opinions.
    4. I have a question about blogging, what is the Gadget for the "Top Commenters?" called. I want to add it to my blog ^.^
    Long comment, I know, I know,
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, everyone has different opinions. I guess that's the point of a blog, eh? The author shares their opinion and then people can say whether they agree or disagree. :p
      It's a html/java script code. You can get it at this link: http://bloggeritems.com/widgets/flexible-top-commentators-widget-for-blogger
      (You kinda have to scroll down once you're on the page to get to the gadget.)
      Hope that helped!

      Delete
    2. How do u get tabs like those buttons u click at the top. ( glitches,stories,home,funny pics, ect.)???????????

      Delete
  2. Hi Rocky, I REALLYYY want a Tucan to come to Jamaa, it's my favorite bird. But judging on the feather it won't.. Lol :) And sure I will check out da blog :)

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tucans! Brilliant idea! And thanks. :)

      Delete
    2. Rocky, can u PLZZZZ take a screenshot for me, not now because I have to switch my animal. So in a hour can u take a screen shot for me PLEAAASSSE rocky? And when I switch animals, I should be a penguin. Also don't worry I will be a penguin today and tomorrow.

      ~dreamcloud13~

      Delete
  3. Rocky i cant find u gmail!!!!!!! -fluffybunny326 feeling hesitated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will u take my screen shot for me rocky? -fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it. I'm assuming it was Little Daisy Bunny?

      Delete
    2. Hey rocky Can u gmail me my gmail name is 326jfp@gmal.com thanks if u can!!

      Delete
  5. my koalas ready to be screenshoted :)) for the bird i'll LOVE keas to come
    (do not ask what are they)they are green birds that have red under the wing the have a curved beak and sharp claws AND THEY LIVE IN MY COUNTRY(new zealand)
    ~yeoh123 (thats my username)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I want the bird-of-paradise to come to Jamaa. They're really pretty. ^^

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocky please take a screen shot of me, I'm a penguin.

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  8. And can we plzzzzzzz be buddies also Rocky? I'm on now :)

    ~dreamcloud13

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Falcon Would be Nice! *Googles Falcon* Yep! Falcons would b Great! Specially PEREGRINE Falcons
    -Xaviier883

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peacocks would be awesome!Their around the size of bunnies so they can be animal!

    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to have Blue peafowl. Some of the actions could have male plumage feathers doing a mating dance of some sort. Or maybe a toucan and you could decorate it's brightly colored beak. Hey that's a good idea for a pet! And macaws, too! They would be so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like an American Kestrel. They're awesome. :3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2