Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Frozen Torch

Roar Jammers!  So sorry about the pretty late post.  I slept in a LONG time.  Now moving on from my boring sleeping habits...the new item is the returning Frozen Torch!

Pretty neat, good for the Snow Fort.  I wish you could change its COLOR though.  Can you imagine a rainbow of frozen torches flickering along the walls?  *Dramatic sigh*

Now for a couple of random things.

Weird. ^^

Also, you know Greely's Wardrobe thingamabob?  It's PERFECT for the Haunted Mansion den.  Like, seriously.  It looks like part of the den.

Wonderful, wonderful.  Also, in the category of den tips:  Here's something fun you can do in the Snow Fort den. 

*Optional:  You can exclude giraffe.*  Blue fire could work in place of the normal. :3  And yay, the Seasonal Trees have finally started to sprout snowflakes!  (A teeny bit odd, yes.)  Speaking of snow, has anyone had snow so far this year?  I had a little bit in December.  Seems like parts of the U.S. are stealing it now. >.<

As you have probably noticed, the blog music has changed.  The other music was making me want to check into a mental institution.  I can tell the current music is also going to make me want to check into a mental institution.  Oh well.  It's probably for the best. XD

I edited the Jammer Voice page.  Now the comments are ONLY showed on a post because the page was getting too long.  I will update the polls soon, so stay tuned!
That's it for today.  Catch ya later peeps!

 P.S. View, view, view, view, view, view!  Must. Get. To. 35,000!  (Oh, and follow as well!)

10 comments:

  1. I practically never leave he sound on when I use he computer because some blogs have realy weird kusic lol
    btw sorry for thpos, my sister is hogging the comp and I'm stuck with el tableto *sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *murders el tableto which clicks publish when I didnt*
      I was going to add thT I like he blogs music :3

      Delete
    2. They need to add a new language to google translate! :D

      Delete
  2. He he he I got 2 snow days on Thursday and Friday the funny part is that everyone's school around me had break until Monday but one then my school and the one got snow days on the two dAys we should have came back this is getting really long oh and it was 6 degrees F last night *sees must get to 35,000 refreshes page many times*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had about a half inch of snow and now everywhere else is getting full feet >:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesnt snow here in Central America >_<
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It dosen't even snow here in the Philippines, not even once, we're near the equator. :T
      -Lemo

      Delete
    2. It does in the north eastern part of the US :D

      Delete
    3. It doesn't snow in the south-east part of the US. D:

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2