Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snow Trail Shoes

Roar AJammers!  I think a ball of yarn exploded into a shoe-like shape and AJ HQ decided to put it out as an item.

The Snow Trail Shoes!  They wouldn't do much for keeping your feet warm, nor are they a fashion statement of any sorts.  I guess their main purpose would be...walking on a snow trail!

Now for a Den Designer tip!  When in doubt....use a fountain!  They make EXCELLENT center pieces.  You can tuck other items away in the corners or on shelves...

Also when in doubt...use plants!  Seriously, greenery fits nicely in practically any den.

Okay, now for a DE post.

If that doesn't convince you to go to the Sol Arcade, I don't know what will.

Random comment question:  When you design your animal, do you select clothes first and plan the colors around it or do you select the colors first then plan the clothes?

Okay, bye guys.  Remember, the last day to submit an outfit for the contest is on the 20th.

P.S.  Oops, I forgot to add the music back!  Sorry, will do.

8 comments:

  1. When I create an animal.... Hmmm... I will find some items I like that are the same color scheme then I will most likely change the colors.
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget fire pits, porch swings, and art easels for center pieces, too. ^_^
    If only I had those things. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's item is a bit..... Ehhhh... Lol ;) And I already entered ur contest :DDD

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I design my animal I think of a general color scheme and choose the colors first then I put clothes to match my color scheme lol I'm very organized about that kind of stuff XD anyway for the item... What on earth was AJHQ thinking.... Like I mentioned in a previous comment AJHQ needs to sit in a corner and actually THINK abut what they post/ put into our stores... Seriously what is the use of snow shoes in jamaa!? The only thing I could think of would be someone pretending to be a platypus.... Like oh look at my webbed feet! Ok sorry about the rant lol expressing my thoughts that's all XD bye! ~oct4worldanimalday~ peace out rainbow trout :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I First make the Colors since my Animals can only be found in 1 Color! =)

    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of what items and colors look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just slap on some random rares and go to Aldan XD

    -surf4life123

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2