Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, January 27, 2014

Rare Flippers

Roar Jammers!  I looked through every land shop for the rare before the thought finally crossed my mind that it might be an ocean item.  And whata you know?  It was. ^.^

Rare flippers sold in Bahari Bargains.  Not the most spectacular item ever seen, but not the worst either.
Creativity: 2.5/5 (sorry, they're flippers.) 
Coloring: 4/5 (I kinda like the solid blue look) 
Fitting: Depends on animal
Price: 4/5
While looking for the item, I found some random ones on clearance!

Good to know, eh?  But something tells me these items won't be too horribly missed...

Ok, I'm not sure if I was the only one who didn't know this:  The Dandelion plants you can get in the Sarepia plant shop are interactive. o-o

I was just blown away when I realized that.  (Ha, see what I did there? BLOWN away? XD)

Cloudclaws mentioned something on her blog that I had no idea about.  AJ Academy!  You can get to this little sub-site my clicking on the link at the bottom of the AJ homepage.  (Or by clicking here.)

 It's basically an archive of printables and videos you can watch.  Pretty neat idea.  I like how AJ is trying to incorporate learning into their site.  A lot of kids probably don't play AJ to learn (ok, me) but if you pick up some knowledge along the way, no harm done.

Now for a rarer vs. better.  (This should TOTALLY be a Monday thing.  I'm officially making this a Monday thing.)  Which is worth more and which would you rather have? 

Black worn
 vs.

Black nm sword
That is all!  Peace, love, and duckies!

17 comments:

  1. I would rather have the worn, but the worn is also rarer.

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1( Which is rarer) Hmm... I dunno... The Black Worn is more sought out for, and they are both possible to get on Sky High. So they basically have equal rarity, except that people might have sentimental value in them ^.^
    2(Dandelion Trick) You didn't know that? O-o
    3(Clearance) Odd, when I was searching for the RIM I found that too and posted it on my Blog!
    4(AJ Academy) Learn in AJ? Lol nope.
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I did not know that. But guess what? Now I do. :D

      Delete
  3. I'm not that greath with knowing-rarity and all that stuff, (hehe), but I like the nm black sword! I've always wondered why woorns are so fashionable... I mean, they're blankets with holes in them! Where did AJHQ get the idea of making blankets with holes in them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Black Worn is Rarer. Since people say its worth 'two regular worns'. I think it depends on your opinion but if someone offers me 2+ worns for a black 1 when I get one, I may accept :)
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of learning my friend when I told her that this game made u learn she quit the game went to another and I told her the same thing this happened to about 5 of the games she played she ended up playing falling phantoms no facts or learning

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both lost a lot a value once they appeared in the adventure chests. But since that's stopped, you still see more people with a black sword than worn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha rocky ur so cleaver x3 "blown away' veeeery punny..
      anyway i found i can only comment on my slow computer. yay and
      have any of u read my story on snowys blog? its super long.. lol
      bunnies, love, emotes ~jzale313 x3 :3

      Delete
  7. first time commenting hooray! x3
    anyway id rather have the nm sword... and rocky ur so clever... "blown away" sooooo puny. XD
    bunnies, love, emotes~ jzale314 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tradition that I give pie to all my first-time commenters. Actually it's a tradition I started just now. Either way, have some pie!! :p

      Delete
  8. Aww u didn't get any pie when I started :(
    - rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi rocky :3
    I was viewin ur profile, and I realized we are way similar! I was wondering if u would like to be buddies? I think we would get along great :)
    Anyway if u wanna be buddies I'm rascalcat on aj
    I will be 12 in 8 days ( I'm so exited!!!!!)

    Anyway bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry about the pie. Would you like some blueberry tart instead? *Gives infinite amount*
      As for being buddies, of course! I sent you a request!

      Delete
    2. Kk I Will accept it when I can get in aj...
      And about the pie,..... Can I have apple pie instead of a blueberry tart ( lol I don't like blueberrys)
      And me Ellen chocolate a whole lot too
      I fact my doctor says I am and I'm not kidding she said this "a chocoholic"
      Lol
      Bye :)
      - rascal

      Delete
  10. i say the black sword i really want one i am a jammer who needs to defend himslf and it looks cool
    p.s. is there anything you can do to get rid of the music on my conputer when i go on your blog and i don't know the voluem up it is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get rid of the music for a specific user. Sorry that it bothers you. Maybe you could turn the volume down before you click on my blog? Or click the pause button on the music before it starts.

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2