Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Heart Patch and Friendship Party

Roar Jammers!  Today's returning item is the Heart Eye Patch sold in Bahari Bargains.

Not very exciting, eh?  But a Valentine necessity for sure.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm the very last person to post about the Friendship Party. XD  But anyway, the setting is pretty much the same as last year.

But a Liza alpha statue has been added.

And thankfully some new items, along with the returning walls and floor.

Sad that non-members only get the brown heart mat. O.O  Although I *think* it might be chocolate.  Although who would want to walk on a chocolate mat?  What a waste of yummy goodness!
The heart tree's my favorite, even though the crookedness of the trunk in kinda weird. ^.^

Anyway, for a comment question....I noticed that on one of the polls, people prefer collecting clothing items to den items.  What is YOUR personal preference and why?  I'm more of a den item collector myself.  But you'd get to show off your clothing items to more people. XD

Roar on Jammers!  Bai!

6 comments:

  1. The heart tree looks like a bonzi or is it spelled bonsi I don't know I am not a bright speller

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item is my signature Headdress on Baron! She is my main animal, and the Headdress is my oldest clothing item I own that I still didn't trade or recycle! Without it... Baron would not be Baron...
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like collecting den items. My favorite item is my Rare Necklace. I think it is one of the few items that are actually rare, because there aren't that many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to start collecting den betas because I don't have ANY of the lol I have some clothing betas though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love collecting clothing items! And den items, really. So I guess kinda both. But I LOVE clothing items the most, because animals look so awesome in them! My favorite item is my black and white top hat with the red... whatchamacallit on it! It's Awesome Arcticwolf's (my main animal, an arctic wolf XD) main item. It makes Awesome Arcticwolf Awesome Arcticwolf! So anyway, yeah, I guess I love collecting clothing items the most :D

    Have a nice day/night/whatever it is where you are!
    ~Organistagirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to collect both but my beta tail got scammed recently so i just collect den items now and Rocky do you think you could buddy Wednesday567 she wanted to be buddies with you but she can only get on at certain times of the day so ya Jam On!
    ~Tigeress74

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2