Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm Still Alive and Ice Cube

Roar Jammers!  I hope everyone had an awesome holiday season.  Luckily I have not been thrown into a volcano or drowned in a pool during my absence.  Not that I was anywhere close to a volcano to begin with.  The point is that I'm back and want to thank Lemo for posting every single day!  (Plus andreww21 for posting that one time XD)

Now for the new item.  The Ice Cube Chair returns to stores!

Hmm, I wonder if the chair is actually a disguised trap door that opens a portal to a never-before-seen land of Jamaa with unicorns and rainbows! O-O  *Pokes item*  Nope, sorry.  It's just a chair.

I was looking through all the recent items that have been released, and there's really only one that bothers me.

It's kinda self-explanatory.

I happened to download Jump while on vacation.  I decided to name my pet joey Joe.

Very original, eh?  I like Jump, I think.  But I never get very many gems to transfer.  Especially when you also have to use those gems to buy things for your kangaroo.  My kangaroo is super duper awesome, cute, and adorable!  (To put it modestly.)

I wish they had real top hats that color.

Anyway, thanks to you guys for continuing to view.  Contest at 35,000 views.  Don't forget! :D  I'm sorry about the couple of inappropriate comments.  I wasn't here to delete them in time. >.<

Waiiiit. *Thinks*   Update day?  Whatever happened to it?  I hope AJ HQ didn't get thrown into a volcano or drowned in a pool!  How very unfortunate that would be.

Keep on roaring!

P.S. Shout out to Oct4worldanimalday for sending me some Jamaaliday gifts I missed.  Thank you!

20 comments:

  1. *dies*
    I forgot you existed!
    D:
    Sorry.
    Delete that.
    Ignore it.
    I didn't forget.
    I dunno.
    Never mind.
    Now I sound stupid o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Sniffs* I may never recover from that. :'(

      Kidding, I know what you mean. XD You didn't really FORGET, it just kinda got moved to the back of your mind. That's only happened to me about 10 million times. Or so.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Rocky!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks Lemo and andreww21!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Joey pet, and its 2nd Name is Joey, so, its full name is Xavi Joey Canyonrhino lol

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Rocky! Happy New Years!
    ~Tigeress74

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think AJ HQ are just thinking what to put in the update i like the new music ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Your kangaroo looks just like mine with a different color scheme! That is so weird! And I agree with you completely about the deer fur XD
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a theory why there was not an update...
      Okay, if you bought ONLY animals and the Cosmo's Den, you should have approx. 9 Diamonds currently. AJHQ may be making another animal for you to spend your Diamonds on! I noticed whenever I would get 10 Diamonds AJHQ would make a new animal come out! I know this is a little crazy but it makes sense. Anyone else agree?
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
    2. Me and Rocky's joey have the same colour scheme, but just different ears. o-o
      -Lemo

      Delete
  8. YAY U BACK!!!!!!! I MISS U! fluffybunny326 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yea Btw love the new music!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ☻/ This is Bob, copy and paste him  /▌ on your blog so he can take over  / \ Animal Jam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offense or anything. But if Bob's planning on taking over Animal Jam, he should probably be...more put together. ;D

      Delete
    2. Welp, why is his body seperated? o-o
      -Lemo

      Delete
  11. What device do you have to have for jump i have an apple ipod touch with ios 7 help! ;.;

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG NVM I GOT SQUEALS

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2