Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, January 20, 2014

Rare Leg Armor

Roar Jammers!  All contest entries are due today, which means you need to have sent your outfit or commented that you want a screenshot by the end of today.
The rare is on the third to last page of Jam Mart.  It's the Leg Armor!

I would expect the coloring to be a wee bit more...bright.  Because it's the rare and everything.  But other than that, looks good!  Creativity: 4/5, Coloring: 3.5/5, Price: 5/5, Fitting: 5/5  Do yall agree?
Oh, and by the way, why do you think they always sorta "hide" the rare?  Instead of putting it on the first page?  I suppose to increase its rarity by making it less obvious...
And another question, why is this stuff called leg armor?  I'm gonna get ready to battle some phantoms by protecting my legs with leaves!  :D

The arctic hood that used to be sold in the Hot Cocoa Hut is now gaining rarity!

But they are in no way "beta."  There IS a certain color that was only sold in beta times.

But the other colors were available last winter.  Apparently AJ HQ is not bringing them back this year...

Okay, now for ze Awkward AJ Moment.  You're standing right next to someone when they say "Say I if you have green headdress!" (Or something like that.)  And you're the only one who is wearing a green headdress.  And you don't really want to trade that person...So if you're me, you just leave right away and pretend you didn't hear a thing. XD

Now for another new segment!  (I just looove segments, don't I?)  It's called Rarer vs. Better.  I'll show two items.  And YOU guys can comment which you think is worth more, and which you think is actually the best-looking.  Or maybe rarer does equal better?  Let's find out!

Rare Pink Bow
vs.

Light blue fox hat

Well that's it! Roar on and Jam on!

17 comments:

  1. Rare bow is rarer, and fox hat is more popular. And like with your headdress, that happens all the time with my spike. I hate it XD

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox Hat, Definetly Fox Hat. I have seen more Fox-hat-Wanting Jammers than Pink-Bow-Wanting Jammers. But you see the fox hat More often
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, Wasn't there Another Rare Leg Armour Already?
      and I got new Rarer vs Better
      Eyeball Hat vs Pigtails
      Shark Fin vs Mech Wings

      Delete
    2. Pigtails DUHHH!! And shark fin

      ~dreamcloud13~

      Delete
  3. I think a fox hat is the rarer one a rare bow you can get from adventures and the same with the fox hat but you are more likely to find a rare bow. They are both around the same general area in rareness in my opinion they look very good together too! Add a glove and it's the perfect nm outfit! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. fox hat p.s. could anybody trade me one i was stupid and i accadentally traded it for an ugly light orange fox hat.
    --nbcnc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! That's my bunny's signature outfit. XD

      Delete
  5. Fox Hat is better. I'm not a fan of bows anyways. And I don't really care about rares anymore, so a Fox Hat is the best! :3 (It's funny how after you get hacked all your rares, you don't care about them anymore. ^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Rare Pink Bow better. I just love the colors and the stuff, and they look good on every animal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the both! xD I think that Rare Bows and Fox hats look great on any animals, but especially wolves and bunnies. ^.^ Also, thanks for following my blog Rocky! :)


    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) Rare bows look better on animals, I know the fox hat doesn't look that well on wolves
    2) Fox hats are more popular than bows
    3) Rare Bows are actually RARER than Fox Hats
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the bows are slightly rarer, but I also love both of thses items so I couldnt possibly pick. Love your blog Rocky!
    ~ Mimi8877 ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fox hat!There r more jammers wanting them and more jammers wearing them!though it is a close tie.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2