Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Return of the Pink Chests

Roar Jammers!  Notice how I tried to make the post title sound all horror movie-ish?  But I guess pink chests can only be so scary. ^D^

The first of the Friendship Fest items!  Plus, it's pretty cheap compared to other stuff.  If you could get the chest in other colors it would be even better.  But you can't, hence the name "Pink chest."

You know what this means, right?  The first Friendship Party has been spotted!

Too bad I have an appointment in 3 hours. >.<  I'll try to post about it as soon as I can.  Who bets it'll be the same as last year?

In Tree Top Gardens you see the little fly trap plant featured there:

But it has never been for sale.  Plants used to be beta until this shop came.  I guess they want to keep one plant rare?

Speaking of Sarepia Forest.

Ahhh. D:  Role-play of the...grass killer?  Run away while you still can, grass!  Why aren't you running??

A DE post about chatting.  It IS quite odd some of the words you can't say in restricted chat.  For instance, how is the word "Bahari" bad?

That DE post is kinda unfinished for some reason..?  But anyway, you can click on the little question mark by the chat box..

I am so unaware.  How long has that been there?  *Submits word "Bahari"*

Okey, that's all guys.  Tomorrow is the last day to vote on my contest.

Bye!

10 comments:

  1. Love the signature please check my blog, I'm doing a contest.

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky, have you noticed that there was once a bamboo plant for sale? It Disappeared and is no rare. I have one since my first days on AJ. *Sunglass Emote*. Oh! and is a Top Hat worth a Cat Banner?
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically the cat banner should be rarer since it was out before top hats came back last Feb. But depending on the person a black top might be worth a cat banner.

      Delete
  3. I went to a friendship party last night, there's the usual flooring and walls, plus new items. Only one for nm and its ugly. There's a welcome mat, nm, and it's brown for some reason, a heart tree/bush, and heart windows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the welcome mat is suppose to be chocolate..? They should have clarified it and make it look more like chocolate. Then we wouldn't have to be questioning it. o-o

      Delete
    2. Yeah, from what I've seen on the AJS, it looks mondo-bizzaro. <.<
      5 member items and 1 non-member.
      HOW is that fair?
      Oh, wait. *facepalm* It's not fair. Simple.

      Delete
  4. That's not the first one I went to a friendship party yesterday I am posting it on animal jam buddy now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strands? O.o I'm pretty sure it's blades.... Strands of grass does not make any sence.... Idk why it's BLADES cuz grass is not technically a sword... Of any kind... :I please person.. In the future don't kill gras.. Just think.. All the ponies would have nothing to graze on... ;-; *dramatic sob* lol btw I think its a bit unfair to people that worked really hard for their rares.. And AJHQ just brings them back like that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg messed up lying time there... lol I meant to say in the future not what ever else I said.. Lol sorry I should proof read

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2