Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Giant Snowy Paw Print

Roar Jammers!  Late post, sorry!  Don't worry, I'll make it up by doing something very special.  It's called....showing you the new item!

Giant Snowy Paw Print.  It's like a paw print snow angel. :3  What's not to love?  Wait, wait, where in Jamaa is an animal big enough to make that print?  Darn mysteries..

Perhaps the strangest glitch I've ever seen happened this morning.  On the strange scale (1-10) it ranks about...an 8 or 9. 
Okay, moving on now...wait, you actually want me to SHOW you the glitch?  Nosy much? XD

O.O  The AJ log-in screen.  If you can enlarge it and read the text, it says things like "..entered does  not match our records" and "..permanently suspended and can not log in."  And no, I have NOT been suspended, thank you very much.  I refreshed the page and it was as good as new.
Sorta.

Point being, I logged in just fine. :)
I can not say the same for the screen when I logged out.

Hey guys, guess what?  I just finished a NEW GRAPHIC. :O  It took SO much time, so be sure to appreciate its amazing awesomeness. XP


Moving on from weird log in screens to weird spelling errors.

Can you pick out the misspelled word in the post?  Maybe I'm being judgmental.  Goodness knows I make mistakes too. :p
Also, new Jammer Snaps.  See the article here.

Goodbye Jammerians!  Peace, love, and duckies!

5 comments:

  1. DE makes so many mistakes.... O-O it's crazy! Writers of
    The DE need to go home, sit in a corner and think about what they have done!!!! ):I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. this is hard. I'm gonna cry. Is the misspelled word "heros"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glitch happened to me too Rocky XD and I wish today's update was the new animal, or ATLEAST A UPDATE!! XP

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showcasing? XD
    Everyone makes typos though, especially me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that typo yesterday. I thought of commenting, but I decided you'd cover it today .3. I think they need to redo first grade spelling :P Lol, jk, I know I make typos too! I guess I've kinda given up on my blog though....

    ~Organistagirls

    P.S. I forgot to guess the misspelled word! Hrm, could it be... alphas? XD Nu, me only a little derpy today, it's "heros." Gawd I can't stand seeing it misspelled though X3 I gotta type it right or I'll end up deleting this comment. Heroes!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2