Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snowflake Table

Ello Jammers! It's the 2nd day of the New Year, and I just had my Hepatitis vaccine. :< Anyways, the returning item is the Snowflake Table! :D

I really like it how the snowflake is so detailed like "Wow, a real snowflake is in the table, mommy! :O"
But I wouldn't recommend using those in summer.. They'll melt faster than you can say "The redcoats are coming!" Do you know who the redcoats are? They're mostly English People (England), that's a nickname given by the Americans when they were still under their rule.
Oh, and who's the historian in my animals? It's my OLDEST animal, which is Duchess!

She'll tell you any fact that pops up onto her mind, but sometimes you have to exchange in telling facts! :P
Oh, and here's the Activity Calendar.. (ooh, we're posting these again! :D)

AJ Jump! Is a fun game, actually. o-o You let your kangaroo bounce up, ride rockets, and buy items! :D
I made a new drawing, but it's kinda gory. o-o

Alright, I did this with Microsoft Paint, and OW MY HAND. And if you can see, her name is Kanashimi. Which is "sadness" in Japanese. I got her from an adoptable from alaricookies no i don't have chicken smoothie its hard to understand it. of DeviantART. 
A post from DE..

Hm, there is no orange colored party hat, right? o-o And here's the classic outfit time for the New Year! :D

Party Animal 
Raccoon
Party Hat (any color)
Spiked Collar, or any other necklace (any color)
Jamaaliday Bow (any color)
Elf Shoes (any color) 
Match the colors, and you got yourself your very own partying raccoon! :D
Well, that's all for this post, have a GREAT year!




8 comments:

  1. Your drawing is really good and lol the party animal outfit ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party hats are really popular, but I can't wear it because it's member and I don't want to trade it away >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a Snowflake table in my museum Year Long cause there where no Other tables in my Inventory :(
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And it was my 2nd Members only Item (firt was a Phantom Plushie) I had when I was NM

      -Xavier883

      Delete
  4. 30 followers on the Animal Jam Arrow party at Rainbowcat1's den! The Great Nature Party! It's going right now!

    ~Rainbowcat1~

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.o aj is updateing the middle of the middle of the day........ weird
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was? I was probably sleeping when it was updating, it was already early morning. (around 1-3 AM)

      Delete
  6. Super duper pretty! :D)) Luv your drawing!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2