Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Pet Cabin and Sigurd

Roar Jammers!  The brand new item today is the Pet Cabin!

Even if you don't wanna put your pets in it, it still make a really cute decoration. :3
And a few Jammers have pointed out that Sigurd, the deer alpha, now has a statue in Mystery Emporium!

He's my new favorite. ^D^

Now for a couple of random things.  Apparently we convinced AJ HQ to bring back the portals.


But you can still have quick access to them from the world map.

A week or two ago, I renewed my membership.  But when I logged on, the little pop up saying my membership was renewed.... never popped up! XD  But I did get the days added to my membership.  I checked.  Yesterday when I logged on, the pop up finally popped up!

 Kinda random really.  And 13 days too late. O-o

I haven't done adventures in a while.  But I did Return of the Phantoms in easy yesterday and noticed the lay out had really changed.  It didn't take as long to complete. 
Is this the only layout that has changed?  Hmmm....

And EtherealComet pointed out something very, VERY interesting and informative.  (If you haven't noticed it already.)  The J.J. page where they talk about eagles has uppercase letters, yes?  Going down, those letters spell "Eagles."

I knew AJ would leave a hint like that! ;)  I was just not smart enough to notice it. XD

For a comment topic today, how do you think eagles will be incorporated into AJ?  Do you think everyone will ONLY be eagles, because they can fly everywhere?  Or will land animals still be just as popular?

I you haven't voted on the outfit contest, vote here!
See ya guys!

14 comments:

  1. OMG WHAT IF NOW THERE ARE GONNA BE SKY LANDS TOO!?!?!? Just think about it!!!! Dolphins and such other animals got ocean lands!!!!! What if now eagles got sky dens and sky lands!!!!!!!
    ~oct4world animal day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about that too! There could be a little "up" arrow on the World Map that takes you tot the "Sky Map" where you have a new selection of lands.... Eeep! So fun to think about. XD

      Delete
    2. if there were no ocean lands image what would happen to the water animals. TRAJECTY < spelling fail

      Delete
  2. Hmm... My guess is that they are in the Diamond Shop :/ But what if they have clipped wings or something so they can't fly? That would make it more fair for nms if they do not make it for all jammers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be kinda a let down if they can't actually fly. But if they could fly and they were member-only.....that would be mega unfair, you're right.

      Delete
  3. Maybe they can, but maybe theyre from th diamond shop or Members only or both. I Requeste it to be not in the Diamond shop and probably NM, I just hope they do so!
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocky help I don't like the template I'm using for my blog, I use awesome.inc I don't like it, what do you use???

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the very last version of the Awesome Inc. template. But the second to last version of Awesome Inc. is nice too. If you don't want to use that, Picture Window and Watermark work nicely. If you click on the "Adjust Widths" and "Layout" tabs you can edit the sidebars.
      Let me know if I can help in any other way!

      Delete
  5. If there are sky lands, they'll be member for the longest time. But then if these do fly it'll kind of be awkward with them flying EVERYWHERE all over Jamaa, yet if they don't fly, they'll have their wings tucked back and they'll waddle all over the place XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they should bring eagles for members then have another animal that can fly like an owl or a parrot for non members. Next they should make a sky land so all jammers can enjoy the new land

    ReplyDelete
  7. XD Your pet owl can be your chick o-o Ehehehehhehehe Happy jamming -- Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Land animals would be just as popular cuz we all know how much ppl love arctic wolves :3. ~Mack24230

    ReplyDelete
  9. My thoughts; If the eagle is able to fly, it will probably fly low to the ground and make no real difference from walking. AJ does those kinda things.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2