Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Snowflake Boots

Roar Jammers!  Today we have the brand new Snowflake Boots.

I actually really like these. o3o  Which is funny cause I criticize pretty much every item in some way. :p  All the colors are nice and they look good on animals!


Although (here it comes) it would make more sense for the boots to be sold in the Hot Cocoa Hut, would it not?


Eh, I can get over it.
So in Jamaa the other day, a couple of animals were sitting in really weird positions.


People were asking them how they did it.  The bunny said..

Uh hum.  But it wasn't quite that easy >.<  Anyone know more about this weird animal position glitch?

I have yet to do Greelys Inferno in hard mode.  But I did find an item that must be...Greely's Passage?

Looks more like Greely's Waterfall to me.

A Daily Explorer post..


I'd be a little bit disturbed if my owl wasn't where I left it.

Now, this is where the post comes to an end.  Don't forget to enter my contest.  Have a fabulous (what day is it?) oh yeah, Saturday!  Have a fabulous Saturday.


6 comments:

  1. Round Frozenleopard is my buddy, she's northensushi. o3o

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm entering the contest :)

    ~dreamcloud13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meep!

    Thanks for posting for me :3 sorry I didn't, it's my sister's birthday today so we've been busy ^.^

    New item = 50 / 50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it annoying that people other than yourself have to have BIRTHDAYS? Ugh. :p
      But really, it's no prob!

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2