Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, January 10, 2014

Ice Skates

Roar Jammers!
Fun fact:  Yesterday was the highest number of comments I've ever had on a post (even excluding my own XD.)
Fun Fact:  Yesterday I reached over 35,000 views!  Yay!!
Fun Fact:  Today's new item are the Ice Skates!

But you won't be doing any skating in these.  They're only den decor.  But even if you could wear them, walking around in ice skates all the time wouldn't be very practical! :D  Plus, the poor penguins..

The wintery/New Years grams are gone!  So now the first one you see is...

Uh oh, I'm about to head out into a cold, snowy blizzard.  I MUST REMEMBER SUNSCREEN. O.O

As oct4worldanimalday pointed out, the word Beta has been removed from Adventures.

It went out of beta a long time ago, right?  Once they opened some adventures to nms... 

Thank you to this commenter for commenting the adventure prizes!

Here's what Greely's library looks like.

The News Crews winners have been announced.

Click here to see the other winner.

The 35,000 views contest will be up very soon.  So check in at my contest blog.

So long peeps!  Roar on. =^.^=

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again to you Rocky! Your blog is AWESOME and I know that you deserve it!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, the last time I noticed the Beta sign FOR SURE was when Meet Cosmo came out. After that, our minds automatically assumed that it was still "Beta"
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  2. I rlly wish we can wear the ice skates, but when are Animal Jam going to stop the winter item?!

    ~dreamcloud13

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Ice skates so badly, it's one of my favorite things to do :'(

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2