Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Furry Hat

Roar Jammers!  Vote on the contest here.  Today's brand new item is the...Furry Hat!

*Scratches head*  Well, several items look better on an animal than they look in the store.

But this item is not one of those items!  It kinda looks like I'm wearing a raccoon on my head. D:  I do think this was a nice IDEA though.  If only the top part wasn't piled up so high and the flaps weren't quite so furry.

Here's an interesting den I visited.  Putting frosting around the edges of a Snow Fort den actually looks pretty good!


Now for a random idea on my part.  Doesn't it annoy you when you trade someone and you wait so long, only to be greeted with the "This Jammer can not trade right now" message?  When it takes forever, you figure the person is on BRB.  But how can you be sure?  They might just be thinking super hard on your trade. XD  The point being, there should be such thing as a "BRB" flag.  Whenever you have to do something, you just click a a button that puts up a "BRB" flag on your name tag!

It should be in place of the badge...
Anyway, thanks for listening to my bizarre thoughts.   *Gives everyone virtual cookies*

Here's a comment question:  What's the best (and what's the worst) armor?  My least favorite is the Scorpion armor...  The tail is just so wacky.

Goodbye Jammers!
Starting Monday, I'm going to use a different name tag for every day of the week.  But for now, here's a new one I made.  :D

9 comments:

  1. Luv the new name tag and cool item XD

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *screech* Check your mail, I sent you an animation, if it dosen't show. I'll send it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scorpion Armor is really strange... And so is the new item, (plus it is a member only item)... And I really like your new signature! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alpha stones are Now calles lava and portal stones... And my Least fav armor is the Phoenyx
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. my faovorite armor is pheonix armor, and my least favorite is ice armor
    --nbcnc

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I do not like the scorpion armor.
    2) I LOVE the Wind Armor set, besides the helmet.
    3) WHY YOU GIVE MY ONLY VIRTUAL COOKIE? I WANNA COOKIE- RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4) Kewl idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I don't like any of the armor XD

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2