Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ski Lift Chair and AJMV

Roar Jammers!  You can't ski without a ski lift, can you?  Unless you plan on walking to the top of the mountain lugging skis behind you.  Well now the problem is solved with the ski lift chair!

Wait, the problem is unsolved again.  What's gonna lift the chair up?  Oops, I guess we're back to walking the mountain.

Here are some Jammer Voice comments!


Now, do you remember that Music Video that I showed you guys a preview of?  Well, I finished it!  Yes I, RockyTop2, started and finished something from beginning to end.  So, here it is.  And I did NOT make the music mix.  See the description on You Tube for the link to the original video.  I've also removed the blog's music just for today.  For your convenience of viewing the video. :)


How'd you guys like it?

Anyway, enter my contest if you haven't already. 
Peace out!

13 comments:

  1. Hey rocky! Oct4worldanimalday here XD the vid was awesome!!!! I'm gonna watch it later today with volume cuz right now it's almost 4 am lol but I just wanted to say you did an AMAZING job on it! Hope you make more videos in the future!! P.s Sparta (my hamster) liked the video too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a hamster! So do I! XD What kind of hamster do you have? I have a Winter White hamster named Bob! :)
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
    2. HE WOLFEZ I WENT TO YOUR DEN YOU HAVE A SEWING MUCHINE
      sorry for the caps

      Delete
    3. Mine is a teddy bear hamster lol he is black and white i introduce him like THIS IS SPARTA!!!! ppl look at me like O.o and I honestly don't care XD Sparta is an awesome hamster that nibbles fingers cuz he thinks they r carrots lol

      Delete
  2. The video was epic :D also today's item is weird lol it's a bench with a piece of metal😳weird lol :p

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't ski! I can't wear my skis, and the ski lift doesn't go anywhere! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the music video! (Even though I didn't finish it, I have to run to school. O.O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Pumps fists up into the air* Wooooo! That's such a cool song thingy!! It's terrific!!! I love it!!!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  6. my comment is the second one :3

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  7. the jammer voice comment i mean

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your music video! It is so cool! I could never do anything like that ^.^
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have a sewing muchine trade you

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2