Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Owls, Forts, and Feathers

Roar Jammers!  As we predicted, update day has arrived!  But let's start with the brand new item, the AJ Wristband.

Yay, non-member!  It sorta reminds me of the Big Cats wristbands for sale in AJ Outfitters.

Eh, maybe not.
What's the first thing you notice when you log on?

The Jamaaliday decorations are gone.  It looks kinda bare without them.  I guess Friendship Fest/Valentine decorations will be coming soon. :D
Now for the update!  The first page is all about owls...


Well, it's not quite the most EXCITING thing that has ever occurred in Jamaa, but you gotta admit that owls are pretty darn cute.

The 2nd page talks about the return of the Snow Fort den.

The Snow Fort is one of my favorite dens, and new Jammers are always asking me where I got it.  Now they know!

Ah, yes.  You know that "limited time offer" ice armor that you could "only" get with buying membership?  Well now it's for sale in the Diamond Shop!



I bet the people who bought the membership especially for the armor feel ripped off.  Oh well.  It worked out for the rest of us, didn't it? XD
For all you Greely's Inferno lovers, you can now play it in hard mode.

Hmm, wonder what the prizes are..?

And last but not least...

O.O DA FEATHER (du du duuuun.)  It's gotta be something about birds.  (Way to state the obvious, Rocky.)  I would say it could be a new  animal like an eagle, but we JUST had a new animal.  I'm sure AJ will drop another hint next update.  (Sigh, so long away!)

Activities Calender:

Bad idea from AJ HQ:

And a random jumping carrot:


Okay, that is all.  What do you think about the update?  And what could the feather mean? 

P.S.  Something about my current blog look is kinda not working for me. XD  I'm gonna change it this weekend.
P.P.S.  We're only a hundred and something views away!

26 comments:

  1. That feather... *dies* I've seen it before, I know I have...
    *jumps up and down and screams*
    WHAT IS IT?
    Ibis, eagle, stork...
    *looks up "white feather black tip"*
    Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I thought the same thing when I saw it! I KNEW I had seen it before.

      Delete
  2. OOOOOOOOO NEW OWLS!!!!!! I got ripped off :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of two things when I saw the feather:

    1) A writing contest and
    2) The upcoming eagle animal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does kinda look like a quill ink pen thing!

      Delete
  4. OMG!!! I luv today's update! I have been waiting all winter for the snow fort den, and I have always wanted a pet owl! I knew I knew ice armor was going to come out in the Dimond shop. And the feather does remind me of a seagull or a eagle :)

    ~dreamcloud13

    ReplyDelete
  5. W O W ICE ARMOR CAME OUT U WERE WRONG FUZZHEADLOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got ripped off with new memberships in December! All i got a new one for is icearmor! -fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr?
      ~smarty293~
      (who would be happy just being a nm because i just got a membership to get ice armor!)

      Delete
    2. Hmmmmm u are also fuzzheadlola idiot

      Delete
    3. smarty293 (Who doesn't have a blogger account. DX)January 9, 2014 at 5:52 PM

      No I'm not!
      ~smarty293~

      Delete
  7. he feathrr means thy eagle are coming
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  8. when i saw the feather first i thought of a rare pet stop tingy but then i saw it could be a sign of ... EAGLES!!! I wish they be non member.. but i they wont cuz ajhq is making more mship stuff these days... byee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously miss the Monthly Member gift. When I was a member, I would freak out and log on first thing in the morning on the first of the month and see what I got and if I could trade it for a different colour. Now because of the stupid diamond shop, that excitement's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, you're right Aubrey. But I'm really happy I can get more owls now though!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greelys Hard Adventure Prizes

    1 Greelys library
    2 1500 gems
    3 1000 gems
    4 Greelys Desk
    5 Greelys Passage

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Checks number of views* OMG WE REACHED 35000! CONGRATS ROCKY!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  13. yaaaaayyyyy!! CONTEST TIME :D
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONTEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 OMG OMG OMG YAY LOL! Congratulations, Rocky! Your blog is AMAZING! Haha, I check it every day :D Sorry I don't comment much... I go on the computer a lot for homework and stuff so I don't really have time for commenting... BUT I SO EXCITED FOR THAT CONTEST LOL EVEN THOUGH I TOTALLY NOT GONNA WIN XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  15. oops i ot on the wrong account (jamer49612(backup) what i meant to say was i think that the new animal is an owl

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ice armor is the same for people who bought it in December and now actually
    The full set costs 9 diamonds which in 3 monthes if membership and gift cards come with three monthes of membership so really it if fair whether u but ice armor now or got the card
    - rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with Aubrey, I miss my membership gifts :( They could still give little membership gifts

    ReplyDelete
  18. i thought that ever since the feather had 3 question marks under it it could mean "PET" so maybe nonmembers can get eagle pets? or i could be wrong lol...

    ReplyDelete
  19. The first thing that comes to mind here is that they're bringing back Head Feathers/Headdresses.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2