Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pink Crystals

Roar Jammers!  We're only a week and two days away from Valentine's Day.  So today's new item is the returning Pink Crystals!

Eh.  This is one of those items that I wouldn't throw away, but I also wouldn't care if it jumped off a cliff and never came back.  If crystals suddenly had the power to do such a thing, that is.  Well I guess if it DID have that power, I would want to keep it after all! :D

Wanna know what seasonal item is still for sale in the Diamond Shop?


*Sigh.*  How many times do I have to tell you, Mr. Treehouse?  Nobody even CARES about you until December.  Go back to storage with the other Jamaaliday rejects. XD

Let's talk about adventure requests.  I know you have the ability to bring your requests to lands and all.  But if someone really wants to join an adventure, wouldn't they be at the adventure base camp?  I always feel sorry for people saying "Join me-Greely's Inferno!"


I'm not sure if you'll ever get anyone to join you. :'(

Let's see, what else?  Oh yeah!  Cool den at kingchunkybuddy's den!

A den on the epic dens list that's actually epic!

You know how the peeps with restricted chat have to go through the pain of not saying numbers?  Like instead of "one," they have to say "ones."  Quite unfortunate.  So if any of your storage accounts have restricted chat or you have restricted chat yourself, please join me in the great Number Revolution! XD  In other words, submit numbers into the word suggestion box.

A new post by AJ HQ is all about camels!

Camels are one of the most amazing animals.  I had the pleasure of riding one in Morocco (it was a one-hump one.)


Yep, his name was Potato.  I look forward to the day we can be united again. :p

Update day is tomorrow!  Even though eagles probably won't be here, at least they'll make the official announcement.
Bai!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I will be in Camping till St valentines ;,(
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool a crystal and the thing I love about your blog is when I say it out loud i start to sing the song roar in my head XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya the tree house AND the bat walls AND the spider web floors!!! Aj why don't you take care of this!? I'm sure no one really cares about them seasonal items until the actual season but they do come more rare and popular during the times when they are away on their vacation in aj storage :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay valentines is coming!

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2