Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Magic Mirror and Den Basics

Roar Jammers!  These old Mystery Emporium items are coming back in odd places. ^-^  Today the Magic Mirror returns in the den shop.

As you know, a click of the mirror will give you an answer to any question you have.

Pfff, even magic mirrors can make mistakes. ;)

So I thought I'd do a little segment on the 6 Den Basics every Jammer should have.  They're perfect touches to any den.  So let's get started!

1. The Potted Plant.  (Of any type, really.)

Like I've said before, greenery is good.
2. The Fire Place.
Perfect for a cozy feel.
3. Small sit-arounds.







They go nicely on tabletops and shelves!  Which leads me to the next item...
4. The Small Shelf
Make use of wall space! :D
5. The Diner Stool
They can go around tables, in front of arcade games,....pretty much anwhere.
6. (Because having only 5 would make too much sense.) The Tiki Torch!
Great for lining entrance ways with a dramatic affect. (Duh duh duuun.)
So for the question today, what other items would you add to this list?  What are den items that you use constantly?

 Here's a DE post. (I wonder why I say that.  I mean, it's OBVIOUS what it is. :p)

 Ahh, I see what they did there. AJHQ. Q&A.

Later gators!  Roar on and be yourself!! =^.^=

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I like ur post ^-^ Wanna be buddies? I also like to do gift exchanges. My blog is: ajlegend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT. MAGIC. MIRROR. IS AWESOME. Of COURSE pancakes are better than waffles! Finally someone has some sense! (Buys 10 million of them.) I am going to buy tons of them and make them all say pancakes are the best... >:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, there's only been one of Brady Barr's expedition thingies. I bet it was a flop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. E
    V
    E
    R
    Y
    T
    H
    I
    N
    G
    E
    L
    E
    P
    H
    A
    N
    T
    !
    !
    !
    p(.J.)p (elephant)
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would add a blue shag carpet they are so fuzzy!
    B
    L
    U
    E
    S
    H
    A
    G
    C
    A
    R
    P
    E
    T
    !
    See my den (surf4life123) this week only!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids seem to enjoy your blogs and many of them are a regular follower of your blog. I appreciate your efforts. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2