Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Leprechaun Shoes

Roar Jammers!  With St. Patrick's Day coming on March 17th, the Leprechaun Shoes are for sale in Jam-Mart Clothing.

The first thought that came to my mind was "Elf shoes are back in stores?"  Sorry, Mr. Leprechaun.  I mean no disrespect to your shoes.

Here's someone who obviously has a knack for multitasking:

If you're looking to trade, why not adopt a bunny while you're at it? :D

Here's 2 random eagle graphics.  The first one has the tree in it, and the second one...obviously doesn't.

 Feel free to use them, no credit needed.
I thought I'd start a segment called "Remember When?"  Occasionally I'll post a page from an old Jamaa Journal (there's quite a lot of them now) that has an update that was brand new at the time.  And even if you DON'T remember when that update occurred (or you hadn't joined AJ yet), we can talk about whether or not that update holds any significance today.  For example...

September 2012.  Volume 70.
The excitement of News Crew seems to have died down a little.  But News Crew topics are still being posted up to this day.  So this update DOES seem to have lasted the passing of time.  (Oh my gosh, I sounded like an old person there XD)

Anyway, that's all for today.  See ya tomorrow Jammers!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry about that. I didn't check the comments until now. I am really sorry you had to see that, I can't believe how disgusting some people are. o-o''

    ReplyDelete
  2. rocky how do u enter the news crew thing???? fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On AJ's blog, the Daily Explorer (http://blog.animaljam.com/) AJ HQ will post article topics. There's actually none out currently, but there probably will be soon. You write an article on the topic, and take a screen-shot relating to it. Submit both of them through Jammer Central in Jamaa Township. (It's best if you write the article on a Word document, then copy and past it into the submission box.) AJ HQ will pick one or a few of their favorite articles, and those peeps become part of News Crew! The prizes are basically having your article published, the news crew plaque, and the camera tag. Best of luck!!
      Lemme know if you have any other Qs! :D

      Delete
  3. Rocky how do you make your clip art like the eagle with a white background how!!!

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have an editing system. (Photoshop Elements) Maybe you should ask wolfez about hers, because she makes awesome graphics without the system I have.

      Delete
  4. Ahh, remember when all was peaceful and normal? :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey It's SnowyClaw! I'm Anonymous because I just found out about this blog! It sounds so interesting, just like mine! How about this? What if we could trade? I would love to trade with you blogger of Animal Jam Roar! Just let me know in the comments when to meet, if you don't want to trade with me, that is perfectly acceptable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ITS SNOWYCLAW!!! wait why am I here? I'm supposed to be in bed XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. SnowyClaw sucks, just like this stupid blogger. And I don't care if the rules say no saying anything intentionally hurt to another person, the only person who deserves to be intentionally hurt is this blogger because the blogger is UGLY :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, by the way, if this is confusing my name is Vivian Yumi and I am a blog searcher (a blogger myself) and I'm here to tell you whoever you are to stop it!!! RULES DO MATTER!!! The blogger did it's best and you shouldn't cyberbully the blogger for being awesome :(

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2