Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Parka

Roar Jammers!  Since I'm almost 100% sure eagles are coming TOMORROW, I'm going to dedicate this whole post to talking about them.  Starting after the new item that is.  The Parka is for sale in the Hot Cocoa Hut!

Yep, it does look odd just sitting there.  How bout on an animal?














Hmm, definitely too bulky and inflated looking.  There's probably too much fur around the neck, and the zipper is a bit too dramatic. :p (Do you think I used 'too' too many times?) On the plus side, the animals of Jamaa will never go cold again.

Now for eagles!  Let's make a few predictions and then see if they come true tomorrow. :3

1. Species- I'm assuming Bald Eagle because of the way the feather looks.  Plus Bald Eagles just seem like the most known species.

*Shudders*  Let's hope the AJ versions look friendlier.  But you never know, it could be a species like the Golden Eagle.

Which...don't look that much friendlier, do they?

2. Clothing- How will clothes fit on them?  Wings, for example.  Will mech wings fit over their real wings or what?  Here's some more clothing that will be interesting to see on eagles:




Heehee.
3. Actions- What will an eagle "dancing" consist of? :D I'm assuming "playing" will be catching a prey of some sort.
 4. Flying- Probably the biggest question, how will flying be incorporated into AJ??  I'm predicting that eagles *will* be able to fly.  But they'll just fly like other animals walk.  Sort of...close to the ground.

Well, what do you guys think?  Just for the record, I'm going to feel really stupid if eagles don't come tomorrow.  XD

Bye guys! Roar on. =^.^=

17 comments:

  1. In the picture of the eagle in the jamaa journal the beak looks werid 030

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's so funny :D

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  3. And can you add me on AJ Rocky?

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when they move they will fly, and when they stop moving they will settle on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorta like flying pets at the Pets Only Party!

      Delete
  5. I'm so so so so sorry Rocky, but if Eagles do not come out I will chuckle a bit. Sorry.
    ~Wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  6. And as for clothing and the body shape- Think penguins. Maybe they'll look a little like them when it comes to the feet, but maybe they will have long, think tails or tails that at LEAST start out thin for the tail items. The wings should usually be folded except when moving, which is when they glide- Not exactly fly- Around Jamaa. Most Back clothing will go underneath the wings and wings such as the Bat Wings or Mech Angel Wings will go on top of their wings.
    AND before you ask: No, I do not work for AJHQ, this is just a guess.
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for tomorrow! I think that I'll be able to access Animal Jam then because I can go to a different location with different wireless. Also, thank you so much for your help and support, you've really helped me feel much better. I'm a very paranoid person, you see, so it usually takes someone like you to calm me down a few notches. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! Believe me, I would be kinda freaked out too if that was happening to me. D:

      Delete
  8. I'M SOOO EXITED! (That was from a movie XD) --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think for play they'll do loop-de-loops in the air while flying. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmmmmmmmmm when eagles wear.... PARKAS :0

    -surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  11. ppl say that r coming out ion the 22nd sry if i wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG WAIT THEY ARE COMING TOMORROW?? I thought they were coming on the 22nd O-O. Well the sooner, they better XD. I have been wondering what tail armor would look like on them also. Me and my friends from school have been talking about how there might be a new land for them, because if they made them ground animals, and made them move like the owl pets do, I think i would get a headache XD but oh well. Im crossing my fingers that they will come tomorrow :P Happy jamming everyone :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so lovely and cute animal jams that are now available for the download. I have been looking forward for this addition to it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2