Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Heart Couch

Roar Jammers!  Happy Groundhog Day! :D  Will we have more winter, or WILL WE NOT?
The Heart Couch returns today.  This time not in the Friendship Party.

Hmm, the way it's curved at the bottom makes it not fit well in dens.

And as Xavier883 mentioned to me, the Aquamarine birthstone is for sale in Epic Wonders.

I don't know what February's birthstone is, but I DO know it's not the aquamarine.  But if this was an accident, wouldn't AJ HQ have changed it by now?  Remember how last year they would bring back  a birthstone along with the new one? 

Okay, I though I'd share the main thing I do when I'm bored on AJ.  Which is...watch the movie Geckos!

(Don't try to click that, it's not the movie XD.)  Speaking of geckos, most of the grams I send out have this pattern on them:

Gecko gram + paw stamp = Rockyfication.  Yes, that is a real word.  Anyway I want to know if YOU have a signature gram.  What's your favorite gram or stamp?  Or are you just random?

Memo.

Um, none of my buddies seemed to know how to play.  I'm assuming the game goes...
Person 1: *Asks question*
Person 2: *Answers question*
Person 1: You answered correctly/incorrectly.
Lol, fun!

Finally, a non-member den swim glitch at mathgenius101's den.


It never gets old. XD

That's all Jammers.  See ya tomorrows!

10 comments:

  1. My signature Jam-A-Gram is the one with the lion roaring illustration, and it says "Cause An Uproar". I always add a thunderbolt stamp because the lion's roar is so loud and breaks the sound barrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actualy like the gecko gram too!
    i like the stamp with stars!

    -fuzzheadlola
    peace, love, and unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, Amethyst is the Birthstone for February. An my JAG is the Rhino Letter with the Lightning Stamp. btw Tommorow is my B-day of playing AJ! I joined a Feb 3rd 2013!
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can some one send me a heart couch and aquamarine birthstone because March is my B-day :) - fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... Signature Jamaa Gram... I have a few! My main one is the one of Appondale with stars or Phantoms, but sometimes I do the Gecko with a lightning bolt or even the Mount Shiveer with the blue paw. It mainly depends on the mood I'm in. For instance, the ape saying: You always make me smile! With the party hat stamp
    ~Wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do cute Jam a grams like the Mt Shiver one and I also do seasonal jam a grams.

    - surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mines usually the gecko with the paw stamp too!!

    Plus I think we won't have more winter. Because of global warming, birds are migrating earlier, plants are blooming earlier, and the actual season is arriving early too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My very favorite is the valentines day tiger jamagram with the lighting bolt stamp.
    But if I can't do that, I like the ape that says u always make me smile with a paw print.

    - rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never played the question game but I get my friends together and we play truth or dare XD but my favorite jam-a-gram is the lion one or the one with dolphins on it lol but currently I like the one that has a tiger on it lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know how the question game goes ok so say i say why the sky red you could say why you have blue shoes or anything just ask question and don't say the same thing or mess up

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2